Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

A Simple Solution To Solving Fulani Problem - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Simple Solution To Solving Fulani Problem (318 Views)

Fulani Problem Right Now In Makurdi / Teenage Fulani Herdsmen Attack Delta Man With Ak47,get Caught(pics,videos) / Fulani Man Caught Looting A Shop In Enugu With Charm (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Simple Solution To Solving Fulani Problem by LeitaP: 11:00am On Feb 14, 2021
It's clear the government in higher echelon are supportive and protective of Fulani killers and would release them when arrested.

How many of you have heard of a Fulani killer being convicted and sentenced in accordance to the constitution? Yet they would claim right to stay from the constitution. To this end, we need strategies.

In as much as I do not compare lives to cattle. Also, it will be difficult to retaliate against Fulani communities for lives lost as they would claim it's the criminal ones. Here is my suggestion.

✓ That community/youth groups/voluntary individual take it upon themselves to retaliate technically against Fulani Herders for any lives lost.

✓ Putting it as 200 cattles for any one killed by their killer herders. This is to make it clear of the consequences of killing anyone by their foot soldiers while they claim it's the criminal ones among them. Any 200 cows seen should be killed for any killing. Let the whole community see to executing this, let's see if they would come to arrest the whole community.

✓ When this is implemented, I promise you, they would think twice before killing anyone

✓ It's madness to kill a community member and still seeing cattles roaming that community. My gush!

✓ Stop running to police, because order from above will thwart justice leaving the criminal element going free

✓ Requiring Miyetti Allah association to recompense any ravaged farmland else cattles will be seized and sold to repay farmers. Let the whole community see to this as well

✓ Honestly, I think we have weak leaders. A governor set up a law to drive out killer herdsmen from it's forest reserve and failed to implement it because of absurd pressures yet he was right and fully authorized according to the constitution as the chief security officer of the state. So why is he having that title if he can't live up to it.

✓ We need new crop of leaders in this country.

My humble take.

1 Like

Re: A Simple Solution To Solving Fulani Problem by johnkey: 12:26pm On Feb 14, 2021
we need our own esn or wsn. i will gladly join.
Re: A Simple Solution To Solving Fulani Problem by LeitaP: 1:00pm On Feb 14, 2021
Some useless, ass-licking governors will deem it sensible to pay for stolen cattles but to pay compensation for lives lost by killer idiotic herdsmen isn't part of the book
Re: A Simple Solution To Solving Fulani Problem by LeitaP: 1:02pm On Feb 14, 2021
Honestly, it's high time we Nigerians began to defend ourselves. It's an inherent right to kill whosever wishes to kill you.

Even as a Christian, for me, it's my right to kill whoever wishes to kill me.

johnkey:
we need our own esn or wsn. i will gladly join.
Re: A Simple Solution To Solving Fulani Problem by LeitaP: 1:04pm On Feb 14, 2021
I wish well-meaning legal practitioners can take this up. Seeking judgement to compel state government to pay each lives lost by killer herders the sum 10m as compensation as a reciprocal to government paying for killed cows.

When governors as chief security officers see it that their vault is losing money. They will rise up to their duties. Right now they are unaffected

(1) (Reply)

How Police, Other Security Agencies Foiled Abduction Of 4 Plateau Varsity S / Hundreds Of Protesters Gathered For A Third Night Of Protests Over The Police / How I Strangled Creditor Disturbing Me To Repay N100,000 — Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.