Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Payment Processor Integration With Existing PHP Solution - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Payment Processor Integration With Existing PHP Solution (629 Views)

Remita Api Integration With Django / Flutterwave Payment Integration With PHP / Paystack Payment Integration With .net E-commerce Applications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Payment Processor Integration With Existing PHP Solution by airsaylongcome: 11:49pm On Feb 14, 2021
Hallos,

So I'm on the lookout for a PHP Dev with experience in integrating Nigerian payment processors with an existing foreign developed PHP app. My preference will be to integrate with Paystack (because the webapp is currently built to use Stripe). Integrating with any other processor would have to be justified.

Please reach me @airsay via Wire Chat app if you are interested and would like to have introductory conversation

1 Like

Re: Payment Processor Integration With Existing PHP Solution by webapi: 12:07am On Feb 15, 2021
airsaylongcome:
Hallos,

So I'm on the lookout for a PHP Dev with experience in integrating Nigerian payment processors with an existing foreign developed PHP app. My preference will be to integrate with Paystack (because the webapp is currently built to use Stripe). Integrating with any other processor would have to be justified.

Please reach me @airsay via Wire Chat app if you are interested and would like to have introductory conversation
I sent a request on wire
Re: Payment Processor Integration With Existing PHP Solution by fnep2smooth(m): 8:38am On Feb 15, 2021
Contact me on WhatsApp through my signature... Pay when the job is completed
Re: Payment Processor Integration With Existing PHP Solution by airsaylongcome: 6:25pm On Feb 15, 2021
Lol. I don't do whatsapp
Re: Payment Processor Integration With Existing PHP Solution by intelemma: 10:05pm On Sep 10, 2021
Best VoIP Phone Services Providers In Lagos Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Learn Web Designing & Programming / Learn R Programming In Yoruba / Digital Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.