Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / . (703 Views)

Soldiers Turned Back At Gbagada By Protesters Who Refused To Accept N2000 Bribe / Girl Turned To Skeleton After Being Dropped By A Jeep At Ajah Lagos / How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Slimanyd2: 6:23am On Feb 15, 2021
Resolved
Re: . by Slimanyd2: 6:28am On Feb 15, 2021
Re: . by Slimanyd2: 6:30am On Feb 15, 2021
Re: . by Slimanyd2: 6:33am On Feb 15, 2021
Re: . by efighter: 6:35am On Feb 15, 2021
What are you doing on the site?
Re: . by capitalzero: 6:38am On Feb 15, 2021
Crypto business.
Re: . by Slimanyd2: 6:40am On Feb 15, 2021
efighter:
What are you doing on the site?

Nah Crypto Exchange platform baba o
Re: . by Slimanyd2: 6:43am On Feb 15, 2021
capitalzero:
Crypto business.

This isn't my First time of doing biz with them but seems they are trying to play a fast one on me now which I will never take lightly with them
Re: . by BuySweetOrange: 7:04am On Feb 15, 2021
Slimanyd2:
Why must you closed my Transaction even when my money has not yet be reversed back to my account . This fools were quick to close an open transaction which is still disputable without looking out for any quick resolution . I paid Several peeps to the same Zenith bank account but they never complained to me that they did not receive there money , It's only instantgold that said they never received my own cash.

Scam of the century. Be careful guyz. Am taking this up today with them though.

Today is Monday bro. If I were you, I would be the first customer at the banks fraud desk..
Re: . by BuySweetOrange: 7:05am On Feb 15, 2021
Slimanyd2:

This isn't my First time of doing biz with them but seems they are trying to play a fast one on me now which I will never take lightly with them

Yes you are right because they thought the CBN would outrightly ban crypto currency exchange meanwhile they are going to change the decision soon
Re: . by Revolva(m): 7:24am On Feb 15, 2021
Oga relax instant gold is never a scam..i have been using them for long..

you are impatient to allow them send your btc crypto to your wallet...you just rush and come online and be posting jargons here tarnishing the image of a reputable company its too bad

remember that the crypto server if jampacked with too many transaction going on...so crediting of btc n other crypto is very slow

Mr man delete this post fast, please ....
Re: . by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:28am On Feb 15, 2021
Slimanyd2:

Bro do you know if they scam you you can do anytin because crypto have been baned in Nigeria if yiu report yo nigeria police or your bank they will arrest you

You just have to be patient with them because no one send you to trade with them

1 Like

Re: . by Slimanyd2: 7:31am On Feb 15, 2021
BuySweetOrange:

Today is Monday bro. If I were you, I would be the first customer at the banks fraud desk..

Sure boss
Re: . by capitalzero: 7:31am On Feb 15, 2021
Slimanyd2:

They are using people money for crypto business. With cbn ban , there is issue.
Most fintech in country are into crypto.
Re: . by Slimanyd2: 7:33am On Feb 15, 2021
adewumiopeyemi:

Bro do you know if they scam you you can do anytin because crypto have been baned in Nigeria if yiu report yo nigeria police or your bank they will arrest you

You just have to be patient with them because no one send you to trade with them

Arrest me. Nah. I sent money to them Afterall I never used anything relating to Crypto in my narration. Bank sef no fit ask me that kind question and if they ask , I paid for a goods. That's all and they said they never received my money since Friday and have been debited .
Re: . by Slimanyd2: 7:37am On Feb 15, 2021
capitalzero:

They are using people money for crypto business. With cbn ban , there is issue.
Most fintech in country are into crypto.

The p2p wey most of us dey do for binance . Whose Account is that money going to. No be we we Account aswell. Asking as u did not put btc or anything relating to Crypto in your narration. Sure free and ur Account won't be involved in any issue. Going to the bank is not to state that I bought Crypto rather I paid for a goods. So ,I also know what is at stake though.
Re: . by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:14am On Feb 15, 2021
Why puting anger at me
Do you transact business with me or is nairaland a place for recovery of scam
Slimanyd2:

Arrest me. Nah. I sent money to them Afterall I never used anything relating to Crypto in my narration. Bank sef no fit ask me that kind question and if they ask , I paid for a goods. That's all and they said they never received my money since Friday and have been debited .
Re: . by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:15am On Feb 15, 2021
Re: . by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:16am On Feb 15, 2021
There is a way bank will know my friend account was block om friday they will check all the transactoon history of all the transactions you did
Slimanyd2:

The p2p wey most of us dey do for binance . Whose Account is that money going to. No be we we Account aswell. Asking as u did not put btc or anything relating to Crypto in your narration. Sure free and ur Account won't be involved in any issue. Going to the bank is not to state that I bought Crypto rather I paid for a goods. So ,I also know what is at stake though.
Re: . by americaninja1: 9:06am On Feb 15, 2021
Gtbank have been having lot of issues . Same thing happened to me. Sent money to someone since Friday, up till now he never receive am and they don debit me. Na dere I dey go this morning. Mak I go change am for dem
Re: . by kikelomo68469: 10:12am On Feb 15, 2021
:Today is Monday bro. If I were you, I would be the first customer at the banks fraud desk..Sure boss
Re: . by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:24am On Feb 15, 2021
It he go to the bank they may arrest him have you forgotten that cbn gave directly to all bank that account should be close ehich include bitcoin transaction
kikelomo68469:
:Today is Monday bro. If I were you, I would be the first customer at the banks fraud desk..Sure boss
Re: . by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 15, 2021
Revolva:
Oga relax instant gold is never a scam..i have been using them for long..

you are impatient to allow them send your btc crypto to your wallet...you just rush and come online and be posting jargons here tarnishing the image of a reputable company its too bad

remember that the crypto server if jampacked with too many transaction going on...so crediting of btc n other crypto is very slow

Mr man delete this post fast, please ....

Same here been using them for a while, he just lacks patience. They do come through. How will you rate naira4dollar platform? U used em before?
Re: . by Slimanyd2: 1:41pm On Feb 15, 2021
ILovebigyansh:

Same here been using them for a while, he just lacks patience. They do come through. How will you rate naira4dollar platform? U used em before?

Those ones are thieves nah. Greedy mofos.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 15, 2021
Slimanyd2:

Those ones are thieves nah. Greedy mofos.
What's your experience.
Re: . by Slimanyd2: 4:59pm On Feb 15, 2021
americaninja1:
Gtbank have been having lot of issues . Same thing happened to me. Sent money to someone since Friday, up till now he never receive am and they don debit me. Na dere I dey go this morning. Mak I go change am for dem

How far baba . Got there aswell after paying 500# bribe to the security thief and they told me it's there network blabla. Even the staff on seat that attended to me says she's also a victim aswell but told me the fund will be reversed back to us or to the recipient. How far ur own.
Re: . by Revolva(m): 5:25pm On Feb 15, 2021
ILovebigyansh:

They are the longest and one of the pioneer in the cryptocurrency exchange business

They are great ..I don't use their online portal much I sometimes go to their office and transact or I do it on WhatsApp with their agent

They are all great
Re: . by americaninja1: 8:26pm On Feb 15, 2021
Slimanyd2:

How far baba . Got there aswell after paying 500# bribe to the security thief and they told me it's there network blabla. Even the staff on seat that attended to me says she's also a victim aswell but told me the fund will be reversed back to us or to the recipient. How far ur own.
just got the reversal now. After 3 days, Gtbank didn’t even respond on twitter, had to contact the receiver bank on twitter

1 Like

Re: . by Slimanyd2: 8:27pm On Feb 15, 2021
americaninja1:
just got the reversal now. After 3 days, Gtbank didn’t even respond on twitter, had to contact the receiver bank on twitter

Great , you also went to the bank abi ? Did the receiver bank replied you ? Make I wait for mine then.
Re: . by americaninja1: 8:52pm On Feb 15, 2021
I tagged them on twitter
Slimanyd2:

Great , you also went to the bank abi ? Did the receiver bank replied you ? Make I wait for mine then.
Re: . by Slimanyd2: 8:56pm On Feb 16, 2021
americaninja1:
I tagged them on twitter

Mine has been refunded now

(1) (Reply)

How 15-year-old Was Abducted, Forcefully Converted To Islam & Married Off / Man's Pen!s Mutilated By IPOB Supporters For "Working With The Government / Abia Gov Directs Police CP To Arrest Officers Responsible For Rape Of Poly Stude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.