Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Resume your journey to WEALTH - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Resume your journey to WEALTH (2283 Views)

The Slow But Steady Path To Wealth / Secret To Wealth Creation Using Blockchain Technology. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Resume your journey to WEALTH by PrinceRey(m): 12:36pm On Feb 16, 2021
Would you jump at a simple, structured and sure way to become extremely WEALTHY in a short few months?

Check the flyer below to register to secure your seat at Get Wealth Masterclass holding on 1st April, 2021 by 8PM.

Its an online meeting so anyone anywhere can be a part of it.

Limited seats available as registration spots are filling up quickly.

Take action NOW

Re: Resume your journey to WEALTH by PrinceRey(m): 9:20am On Feb 17, 2021
Bill Gates once said that "If you were born poor, its not your fault but if you remain poor, then its your fault"

Take advantage of this free offer, register today and attend the Masterclass where practical strategies to wealth would be shared and you'd be guided.
Re: Resume your journey to WEALTH by PrinceRey(m): 8:02am On Feb 18, 2021
Warren Buffet, one of the world's billionaires once said "If you don’t find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die.”

At Quantum Wealth Club (QWC), we use the Get Wealth Masterclass as a medium to generate this kind of money that comes in while you're sleeping.

Take advantage of the masterclass today and register via the link above.

The masterclass is 100% virtual and begins by 8:00pm lasting for just 40 minutes.

Register now.

See you there and cheers to the wealthy life!
Re: Resume your journey to WEALTH by PrinceRey(m): 12:28pm On Feb 18, 2021
FAQ

1. Will I pay for access to the masterclass?

Reply: It is totally free, no hidden cost or charges whatsoever. Only register via the link
Re: Resume your journey to WEALTH by PrinceRey(m): 8:18am On Feb 24, 2021
FAQ

2. Is this just a time wasting event?

Reply: No its not.

After the masterclass, you will discover that its possibly simple to be wealthy as some members of the Quantum Wealth Club are doing.
Re: Resume your journey to WEALTH by PrinceRey(m): 2:11pm On Feb 24, 2021
FAQ

3. How long will the meeting last.

Reply: The meeting will last for only 40 minutes and not more.
Re: Resume your journey to WEALTH by PrinceRey(m): 8:15am On Feb 25, 2021
FAQ

4. Can I invite my friends to be a part of the program?

Reply: YES! You can. In fact we urge you to do so. One of the key attributes of wealthy people is the LOVE in SHARING mindset & the happiness they derive when they do.

Wealthy folks share information that will helps others become wealthy whilst broke fellows hoard information they think will make them rich.

So take on the wealthy mindset of sharing and tell a friend.

Better still, you can save the flyer below and share it on your statuses on social media and across your messaging platforms.

Personally tell at least 3 people to register and you are on your way to becoming a Wealthy!
Re: Resume your journey to WEALTH by PrinceRey(m): 1:29pm On Feb 25, 2021
FAQ

5. You said I can be wealthyin few short months, like how long?

Reply: Yes we did.

It is truth and not a lie.

In 12 months, you'd become a millionaire, 24 months a multi-millionaire and by 48 months, a billionaire.

If you're willing to commit to the journey, we'll show you how.

Register via the link and come and hear for yourself.
Re: Resume your journey to WEALTH by PrinceRey(m): 1:22pm On Feb 26, 2021
The meeting will be on WhatsApp.

Register NOW via the link on the flyer and join us for a 30 minutes meeting that will set you on your wealth journey.
Re: Resume your journey to WEALTH by Richdadrichsons: 11:23am On Mar 03, 2021
I liked to take part but I can't click thru the flier. pls assist me thru. Thanks
Re: Resume your journey to WEALTH by Richdadrichsons: 3:40pm On Mar 03, 2021
pls connect me to ur project. WhatsApp & call 08075242627. Email: throneofwealth@gmail.com
Re: Resume your journey to WEALTH by PrinceRey(m): 9:49am On Mar 04, 2021
You just got a mail from us: quantumwealthcircle@gmail.com

Check your mail.

Richdadrichsons:
pls connect me to ur project. WhatsApp & call 08075242627.
Email: throneofwealth@gmail.com
Re: Resume your journey to WEALTH by PrinceRey(m): 5:37pm On Mar 04, 2021
Investing is for wealth preservation, not wealth creation, so first you have to make wealth. -- James Altucher

When you partake in the masterclass, you'd be exposed to ways of for creating wealth even starting for free.
Re: Resume your journey to WEALTH by PrinceRey(m): 2:09pm On Mar 08, 2021
The difference between the wealthy and the poor masses is the information they have and the execution of that knowledge.

Take a wealthy step today and register for the masterclass.

Check the flyer above for more info.
Re: Resume your journey to WEALTH by PrinceRey(m): 1:35pm On Mar 09, 2021
The Billionaire's Hangout holds tomorrow.

What would you rather do?

Sacrifice just 40 minutes of your time from 8PM to 8:40PM to change your finances & lifestyle.

Or

Just ignore this free key to wealth like you have never seen before.

The choice is yours and the consequences would be faced by you too.

Every wealthy person started their journey with a huge decision to become one and took the next step.

Here's your next step if you have decided to become wealthy.

Register via the link in the flyer above
Re: Resume your journey to WEALTH by PrinceRey(m): 12:43pm On Mar 10, 2021
The distance between you and your financial breakthrough lies in a decision.

Make that decision to be a part of the Get Wealth Masterclass today.

Register via the link in the flyer above.
Re: Resume your journey to WEALTH by PrinceRey(m): 7:31am On Mar 12, 2021
Its happening!!!

Join today.

Spaces are limited.

Access is FREE but registration is compulsory.
Re: Resume your journey to WEALTH by PrinceRey(m): 3:36pm On Mar 15, 2021
You are what you do, not what you say you do.

– Carl Jung

Begin your wealth journey today within simple first step of registering and being a part of the meeting.
Re: Resume your journey to WEALTH by Bornboy4: 6:03pm On Mar 15, 2021
Most motivational talks end up introducing Multi-level Marketing programmes which most often ends in frozen tears. It's like trying to sell ice to an Eskimo.

1 Like

Re: Resume your journey to WEALTH by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 15, 2021
I was told you can't give what you Don't have,so I have two questions
1How many billionaire are in your family/village
2.How many of the organizers are billionaire

1 Like

Re: Resume your journey to WEALTH by PrinceRey(m): 7:48pm On Mar 16, 2021
Lord Robin once said "You are a collection of your own thoughts. What thoughts you generate, these are accumulated and form your own destiny. If you richly think, you become rich, if you poorly think poor, you become poor. Therefore, your thought is the master of your own life.

The answers to your questions Sir will be found when you join the hangout.

Hope to see you there.
Re: Resume your journey to WEALTH by PrinceRey(m): 7:55pm On Mar 16, 2021
Motivational Talks: The Get Wealth Masterclass is not a motivational talk but a wholistic life recalibration program where you MUST end up wealthy. With a structured yet simple pathway to executing a change in your lifestyle through simple actionable plans, The Get Wealth Masterclass is not a motivational talk event in any way.

I do hope you check it out for yourself by registering for it, after all access is FREE and you lose nothing.
Re: Resume your journey to WEALTH by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 16, 2021
PrinceRey:
Lord Robin once said "You are a collection of your own thoughts. What thoughts you generate, these are accumulated and form your own destiny. If you richly think, you become rich, if you poorly think poor, you become poor. Therefore, your thought is the master of your own life.

The answers to your questions Sir will be found when you join the hangout.

Hope to see you there.

You didn't answer my question.All you wrote is like speaking french.
Re: Resume your journey to WEALTH by PrinceRey(m): 1:09pm On Mar 17, 2021
I answered your question Sir but I guess you may have missed seeing it due to your inability to recognize it.

The answer is there Sir, look closely and I believe you'd see it.

Thanks for your feedback.

I appreciate it Sir.
Re: Resume your journey to WEALTH by PrinceRey(m): 7:21am On Mar 26, 2021
You are just an information away from becoming wealthy and the Get Wealth Masterclass is a platform that will give you that needed information with which you can execute your way to wealth.

Take advantage of the masterclass which is free but register to attend through the link in the flyer.
Re: Resume your journey to WEALTH by PrinceRey(m): 4:34pm On Mar 26, 2021
Do you know that if you have your MONEY issues fixed, you have invariably taken care of more than 70% of your problems?

Fix your MONEY issues with this FREE masterclass.

Register via the link in the flyer
Re: Resume your journey to WEALTH by PrinceRey(m): 6:24am On Mar 27, 2021
Tim Ferris once said "Money is multiplied in practical value depending on the number of W’s you control in your life: what you do, when you do it, where you do it, and with whom you do it."

Look at that statement and see the first W you must control, "What you do".

What you do becomes the foundation for everything in your wealth journey and it requires you get off your butt and attempt something.

What should you do NOW?

All you need to do now is to register for this free wealth Masterclass and be a part of it.

It happens online which means that your location is not a barrier so long as you can see this.

Check the registration link in the flyer above.
Re: Resume your journey to WEALTH by PrinceRey(m): 10:10am On Mar 29, 2021
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. –Thomas Edison

This is an opportunity that you can't afford to miss.

Take advantage of this, register for FREE and show up by 8PM.

Thats all that's required of you, nothing more.
Re: Resume your journey to WEALTH by imagrg(m): 10:58am On Mar 29, 2021
REFERRAL mlm is a very difficult way to make it in life.
Re: Resume your journey to WEALTH by PrinceRey(m): 3:07pm On Mar 29, 2021
Never let the know it all mindset rob you of better opportunities.

Give it a shot and see for yourself.
Re: Resume your journey to WEALTH by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 29, 2021
The dumbest people on earth are motivational speakers because they are far from the Crab they preach
Re: Resume your journey to WEALTH by PrinceRey(m): 6:05am On Mar 30, 2021
Life is lived to its fullest only by those that go all out to explore it with a clear picture of where they are headed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Company Registration Made At Ease / This / Check In Here To See If You Have Unclaimed Dividends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.