Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,373 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Explain This Please - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Explain This Please (357 Views)

Top 10 Tips With Uk49s - Explain Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Explain This Please by Courage22121: 7:34pm On Feb 16, 2021
I've been so confused..can someone explain to me the different between the new ps4 pro and the hacked one ? and which one is better to purchase
Re: Explain This Please by Akanimoh113(m): 7:47pm On Feb 16, 2021
Courage22121:
I've been so confused..can someone explain to me the different between the new ps4 pro and the hacked one ? and which one is better to purchase

Both Are Better...
The Difference between Ps4 Pro and The Hacked One is that.... The PS4 Pro Uses Disc and to get the games are Expensive
While
The Hacked One Has Installed Games About 5-15games and It's a bit Cheaper than the One That's not Hacked
Re: Explain This Please by Courage22121: 8:05pm On Feb 16, 2021
Akanimoh113:

Both Are Better...
The Difference between Ps4 Pro and The Hacked One is that.... The PS4 Pro Uses Disc and to get the games are Expensive
While
The Hacked One Has Installed Games About 5-15games and It's a bit Cheaper than the One That's not Hacked
oh thanks

1 Like

Re: Explain This Please by Akanimoh113(m): 8:08pm On Feb 16, 2021
Courage22121:
oh thanks

Would that be all?
Re: Explain This Please by typicalgamer(m): 10:53pm On Feb 16, 2021
Courage22121:

Hack has games inside when you buy it.

Note most recent games can't be played on hack.

While using hack PS4 you can't go online, so multiplayer is out for you.

If you buy hack buy UPS too or else within a month you go cry
Re: Explain This Please by ucheszona: 10:28am On Feb 17, 2021
Courage22121:
Mybadvice for you is to not even think of buying any hacked Gaming console cause at the end you’ll regret it when you won’t be able to play some games and you won’t be able to play online at all

(1) (Reply)

Entertainment / Get Any Game Or Giftcard For Free! / Nintendo Switch Open Box With 7 Game Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.