Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,003 members, 7,814,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Please Help! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help! (128 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! by Chiemeziejohn(m): 10:08pm On Feb 17, 2021
Goodday my good people of Nigeria, I don't want to bore you with much talk so I will go straight to the point.

Life has really been tough on me,I had an accident and even after promises from my supervisor to retain me when i'm fully fit and ready to work he couldn't keep his words

It has not been easy to pay my bills and my rent will be due in few months.

Please I need a job, mostly within makurdi, Benue state.

I am 25yrs old with just sec. cert. Am simple,honestly and a fast learner.

Pls drop your contact if you want to help or have a job for me. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Having Issues Landing A Job? Here Are Top Tips To Getting Your First Job In 2021 / Computer Operator And Graphic Designer Needed In Benin / How To Shop And Ship From The Uk With Ishop Worldwide Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.