Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,754 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

I Need Your Help Please. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need Your Help Please. (316 Views)

I Can No Longer Use Some USSD Codes On My Xiaomi Phone. Help Please / Help Please!!, I Cant Find The Gallery On My Tecno Spark 2 / Help Please, My Phone Is Showing Number Busy Even When Its Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Help Please. by The5DME(m): 11:11am On Feb 22, 2021
I've registered for my NIN before but I could not collect the printout as the centre I did mine did not have a printer then to printout. I was given a number to take to another centre, but I misplaced that number; so I could not get my NIN. Meanwhile, the Sim I used in registering for that NIN was blocked as I was trying to set up a sim card lock on my phone. So, I was using a sim that was not mine (for my sister) as I never even bothered getting another sim(no blame me, I never knew what was coming).
Now, the dilemma is that I want to try to re-register for the NIN again but I have no sim card presently that is in my name. Can I use the Sim card I'm presently using that is not in my name to register for the NIN again? Will it affect it?

Cc: karleb krazydave19
Re: I Need Your Help Please. by The5DME(m): 11:20am On Feb 22, 2021
Pls I need help.
Re: I Need Your Help Please. by stupidmod2: 11:45am On Feb 22, 2021
d story b like nollywood not understanding from d middle

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Help Please. by tayo60(f): 1:39pm On Feb 22, 2021
Don't use someone else's line. I don't know if it is possible for you register again since you have registered before. Even if it is, just wait till you buy a new SIM and register it with the line.
Re: I Need Your Help Please. by Karleb(m): 1:46pm On Feb 22, 2021
Register with only your Sim card.

We don't know the next policy these guys will come up with. But if the Sim is not her main line, you can risk it though.
Re: I Need Your Help Please. by The5DME(m): 2:10pm On Feb 22, 2021
Karleb:
Register with only your Sim card.

We don't know the next policy these guys will come up with. But if the Sim is not her main line, you can risk it though.

it's not her main line sha.
Re: I Need Your Help Please. by The5DME(m): 2:10pm On Feb 22, 2021
tayo60:
Don't use someone else's line. I don't know if it is possible for you register again since you have registered before. Even if it is, just wait till you buy a new SIM and register it with the line.
i need it for my jamb that's why.
Re: I Need Your Help Please. by KrazyDave16(m): 2:33pm On Feb 23, 2021
The5DME:
I've registered for my NIN before but I could not collect the printout as the centre I did mine did not have a printer then to printout. I was given a number to take to another centre, but I misplaced that number; so I could not get my NIN. Meanwhile, the Sim I used in registering for that NIN was blocked as I was trying to set up a sim card lock on my phone. So, I was using a sim that was not mine (for my sister) as I never even bothered getting another sim(no blame me, I never knew what was coming).
Now, the dilemma is that I want to try to re-register for the NIN again but I have no sim card presently that is in my name. Can I use the Sim card I'm presently using that is not in my name to register for the NIN again? Will it affect it?

Cc: krazydave19 krazydave16

Go to the nearest NIMC center and tell them you want to retrieve your NIN.
Give them the phone number linked to your lost NIN and they can easily print it for you if they check (they won't do it then unless... wink ) Or you wait till next 1wk or longer.

I know this cos I've done this before and I saw my deets on their database.

Once you done this, use it and retrieve or do welcome back on your locked line (best go ask first as some don't do welcome back)
Re: I Need Your Help Please. by The5DME(m): 2:36pm On Feb 23, 2021
KrazyDave16:

Go to the nearest NIMC center and tell them you want to retrieve your NIN.
Give them the phone number linked to your lost NIN and they can easily print it for you if they check (they won't do it then unless... wink ) Or you wait till next 1wk or longer.

I know this cos I've done this before and I saw my deets on their database.
bro, the Sim card I used in registering before is locked. I by mistake, kicked the Sim card with PUK code which I don't know mine. I'm thinking of going to airtel office to see if they can help me unlock it sohhat I can jus retirige the NIN through the ussd code. I've been to an NImc centre but then no even allow us enter not to talk of searching for lost nin.
I just need it for my upcoming utme exams because they said it'll be needed.
Re: I Need Your Help Please. by KrazyDave16(m): 3:24pm On Feb 23, 2021
The5DME:
bro, the Sim card I used in registering before is locked. I by mistake, kicked the Sim card with PUK code which I don't know mine. I'm thinking of going to airtel office to see if they can help me unlock it sohhat I can jus retirige the NIN through the ussd code. I've been to an NImc centre but then no even allow us enter not to talk of searching for lost nin.
I just need it for my upcoming utme exams because they said it'll be needed.
You don't need the number to be active.

They'll ask you to provide either the NIN or the phone number used to register, not the SIM.

There's their usual long process where you gotta get the form and fill with the necessary details but sometimes (in my case) they can be considerate of you too will be considerate.
Even Airtel will ask you for your temp NIMC slip before they'll attend to your matter so you gotta get the slip first.

Also I did not do mine in Lagos if I were to guess that's where you are so I didn't go through them hostile officials
Re: I Need Your Help Please. by KrazyDave16(m): 3:34pm On Feb 23, 2021
Oh and if you're going to the main NIMC office, I'll advise you not to.
Go to the ones that were allowed to register others recently (look up the nearest one near you).

There you have a better chance of talking to one of them to help you instead of following protocol that'll take you nowhere.

(1) (Reply)

#InternationalWomensDay: TECNO Celebrating Women / New Open Box Powerbeats 4 High Performance - 50k / Huawei Y6 Pro 4g Lte 3gb 32gb 4000 Mah-- 35k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.