Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,624 members, 7,801,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

What You Need To Know Before Developing A Website Or Mobile App - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What You Need To Know Before Developing A Website Or Mobile App (697 Views)

Developing A Fintech Platform / How To Choose A Platform For Developing A Mobile Application? / How Is Paystack & Interswitch Gateway Implemented On Website Or Mobile App??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Need To Know Before Developing A Website Or Mobile App by Frontlindigital: 11:45am On Feb 22, 2021
In my sojourn as a web developer, i have encountered clients who just feels that once you get website or mobile app deployed to the cyber space you really dont need to do much.

Getting a website or mobile app is just the first step towards giving your brand or business that online visibility it needs.

Before launching your website make sure you have a budget for marketing cos its very critical to the success of your website. The right marketing budget and strategies determines how easily prospective clients or your target audience can find you and how much you can make off your website within a specified time frame.

Have heard people say " i have a fully functional website for my business but am not seeing any traction. Am not making any sales or getting orders. The website is just there and after one year i will still have to renew hosting and domain name"

Now lets take a look at this from a layman's point of view. You just launched a new business or opened a new shop. How do you get customers? how do you make people know what you do? the simple answer is marketing. Same applies to a website or an online platform. You have to be able to drive people there.

Your website is your online office or store, so for you to drive people interested in your products to the site and convert them into sales, you need to do some sort of marketing. Which is Digital marketing

Let it be known that effective Digital marketing is critical to the success of your online business. Organizations that understands this dont joke with their digital marketing as we can see with big brands and Big Ecommerce sites. They take their marketing serious because they understand that digital marketing is an integral part of their business if they are to recover the investments they have made in developing a world class website and make huge profit.

Truth is that the internet has made doing business very easy. We are in the digital world already. Location is no longer a barrier as long a you position yourself to be easily found online, you are good to go.

Having said that also have it in mind that the internet is a very competitive place but the it is big enough for all manners of businesses to thrive regardless of your niche. Everything just bores down to the right approach and strategy.

To summarize this write up you shouldn't just put up a website out there without you making strategic efforts to push or market. The more you push and market the more people interested in your products and services finds you and the more you make sales or convert prospects to paying clients.

Digital marketing is key if that website you intend launching will succeed. Over the years, i have seen many promising online business die just because they missed out the marketing part.

Frontline Digital is a full fledged digital media agency with core competences in the following

*Web Development
*Mobile App Development
*Enterprise Software Development
*Digital Marketing

Need any of our services? Reach us via our signature or visit www.frontline-media.com.ng to learn more
Re: What You Need To Know Before Developing A Website Or Mobile App by 9jatrends: 2:07pm On Feb 22, 2021
I think I agree with you on this.
Re: What You Need To Know Before Developing A Website Or Mobile App by KingTapan: 3:25pm On Feb 22, 2021
Wow, this is awesome and very nice info.. Thanks for sharing and I'm developing my website on Whatsapp Group Links
Re: What You Need To Know Before Developing A Website Or Mobile App by KingTapan: 3:27pm On Feb 22, 2021
This is very informative article and join USA Whatsapp group link
Re: What You Need To Know Before Developing A Website Or Mobile App by Frontlindigital: 4:22pm On Feb 22, 2021
Frontline Digital is full fledged Digital media agency with core competences in Web development, mobile app development, Enterprise software development and Digital marketing. If you need a professional website for your business, Mobile application, Enterprise Software development or digital marketing? Talk to us now. We got you covered

- E-commerce website
- Brand website
- Corporate websites
- Blogs
-Online Radio
- Crypto/ Investment website and all types of website
- Mobile Application development
- Enterprise Software development
- Digital Marketing

Contact us on Whatsapp via signature
Re: What You Need To Know Before Developing A Website Or Mobile App by Frontlindigital: 4:26pm On Feb 22, 2021
Let's handle your next software development project. Our services are cheap and affordable and we guarantee excellent delivery.

We can develop and deploy any of the following app or software

1. Garage management
2. Loan mngnmt
3. Social store blog
4. Single vendor
5. Olx model
6. Freelancer model
7. Multi school mngnmt with app
8. Loan mngmnt 2
9. Online job portal
10. Multi vendor ecomm
11. Binary MLM
12. School.software with premium feature
13. Tent mngmnt
14. HRM mid version
15. Dating software.
16. Matrimonial
17. Movie ticket software
18. News ppr.
19. Ultimate school software
20. CRM accounting pro version
21. Multiple restaurant system
22. Website builder
23. Point of sale software
24. Ultimate college
25. Project mngmnt ultimate version
26. CRM accounting hrm
27. Crm accounting elite version
28. Project mngmnt pro version
29. Car rental application
30. Ultimate training coaching
31. Online cab booking software
32. Online examination advanced pro version
33. HRMS
34. Bus booking
35. Online video class tutor front end website
36. Fleat mngmnt
37. Advance support tkt system.
38. Website cloner
39. Apartment mngmnt
40. Online food order
41. Sales CRM
42. Hotel mngmnt system.
43. Car workshop
44. School mngmnt mid version
45. School mngmnt advanced version
46. Crm nd advanced sales software

Learn more about our services here >>> https://frontline-media.com.ng/

send us a mail on hello@frontline-media.com to get a quote
Re: What You Need To Know Before Developing A Website Or Mobile App by lamidetunji: 4:43pm On Feb 22, 2021
Makes sense, i can relate. Thanks for the information
Re: What You Need To Know Before Developing A Website Or Mobile App by Frontlindigital: 4:50pm On Feb 22, 2021
Do you have website, but need monthly maintenance like:

*Site backup
*Code update
*Database backup
*Files backup
*Server configuration
*Regular checks and many more...

Talk to Frontline Digital today. Contact via signature or learn more about us on www.frontline-media.com.ng
Re: What You Need To Know Before Developing A Website Or Mobile App by Emeka71(m): 8:41pm On Feb 22, 2021
Nice information.
Re: What You Need To Know Before Developing A Website Or Mobile App by Frontlindigital: 8:02pm On Feb 23, 2021
If you have any further questions kindly drop them here, i will attend to them
Emeka71:
Nice information.
Re: What You Need To Know Before Developing A Website Or Mobile App by Bisolaagboola: 9:10pm On Feb 23, 2021
Thanks for the insight. It was really helpful. God bless
Re: What You Need To Know Before Developing A Website Or Mobile App by Protonbaba: 9:46pm On Feb 23, 2021
Hmmm. Makes sense though but i have my reservations about digital marketing
Re: What You Need To Know Before Developing A Website Or Mobile App by Everspontaneous: 9:57pm On Feb 23, 2021
Thank you for this. Will be needing your services soon
Re: What You Need To Know Before Developing A Website Or Mobile App by Mixtadims: 10:44pm On Feb 23, 2021
Are you based in Abuja? Where is your office pls
Re: What You Need To Know Before Developing A Website Or Mobile App by Jckmillz: 11:22pm On Feb 23, 2021
Amazingly true. Thanks a milli
Re: What You Need To Know Before Developing A Website Or Mobile App by Yardmansk: 12:00am On Feb 24, 2021
What if i dont have budget for marketing at the initial stage. Should i just pend the idea or try to start from somewhere
Re: What You Need To Know Before Developing A Website Or Mobile App by Frontlindigital: 1:28pm On Mar 20, 2021
Starting from just 50k. Get a world class website now. This is a promotional offer valid only for a limited time. For more details about this offer Call or contact Frontline Digital on +234-7.0.3.5.0.5.5.2.1.4. We are looking forward to making that your dream of owning a world class website a reality.

Learn more about us and our other range of services >>> www.frontline-media.com.ng
Re: What You Need To Know Before Developing A Website Or Mobile App by Frontlindigital: 1:29pm On Mar 20, 2021
Frontline Digital is a full fledged Digital media agency based in Lagos. We have core competences in Web and mobile application development, Enterprise software development and digital marketing. Learn more about us >>> www.frontline-media.com.ng
Re: What You Need To Know Before Developing A Website Or Mobile App by Frontlindigital: 4:20pm On Mar 22, 2021
We are very much open to working with you on that your forthcoming project. Be it web development, Mobile app development, Enterprise Software development, SEO, Digital Marketing.

You just a click away. Reach us swiftly via contact in Signature
Re: What You Need To Know Before Developing A Website Or Mobile App by Papapango: 4:28pm On Mar 23, 2021
I have your contact already. will contact you. We will work on some interesting projects soon
Re: What You Need To Know Before Developing A Website Or Mobile App by Frontlindigital: 3:56pm On Mar 24, 2021
ok. noted
Papapango:
I have your contact already. will contact you. We will work on some interesting projects soon
Re: What You Need To Know Before Developing A Website Or Mobile App by oliverwrites: 10:10am On Aug 25, 2021
This guy is a scam. Don't fall for him. If in doubt check my posts I have plenty of evidence against him.

(1) (Reply)

Pirating Software In Nigeria Is On The Increase – Microsoft Chief / We All Need This Help Any Body Have A Solution? Should Help Us All / Website For Sale ! Www.9jabeats.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.