Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

How I Got Dumped By A Man I Dated For 28 Years - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How I Got Dumped By A Man I Dated For 28 Years (199 Views)

See The Man I Saw Carrying Monitor Lizard In Birnin Kebbi / COVID-19 Can Survive On Phone Screens, Banknotes, Atms For 28-day – Study / Why Nigeria’s Seme, Idiroko Borders May Remain Closed For 28 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Got Dumped By A Man I Dated For 28 Years by enik4u: 6:04am On Mar 02, 2021
A female Twitter user has shocked people when she narrated the sad and heartbreaking story of how a man dumped a lady whom he has dated for 28 years just to get married to another.

Some men are known to exhibit sheer wickedness to women who are madly in love with them. Most of these men are in the habit of wasting a lady’s time and going ahead to dump them for younger women.

In this case which was reported online by one Twitter user known as Emem, a lady who dated a man for the past 28 years received the shock of her life when she found that the man had dumped her and married someone else.....

Read Full Story Here:

Re: How I Got Dumped By A Man I Dated For 28 Years by Nobody: 6:21am On Mar 02, 2021
Why date a man for so long,its always advisable to do away with a man who isn't making any meaningful moves after six months.

1 Like

Re: How I Got Dumped By A Man I Dated For 28 Years by lilvicky68(m): 6:31am On Mar 02, 2021
28 years and you even get mouth to talk..I'm sure you've aborted your all children if care is not taken.. there's nothing new in your body again..what did you expect?

1 Like

Re: How I Got Dumped By A Man I Dated For 28 Years by phorget(m): 6:46am On Mar 02, 2021
I guess the man must have been dating the lady when the lady was just 1year old.
Re: How I Got Dumped By A Man I Dated For 28 Years by Giantfarmer(m): 6:50am On Mar 02, 2021
how old is the lady hmmmmm ns wawooo
Re: How I Got Dumped By A Man I Dated For 28 Years by InfernoNig: 6:39pm On Mar 02, 2021
See lie from the pit of hell. Na from kindergarten una start to date?

(1) (Reply)

Rabbit / Design Youtube Thumbnail And Start Making MONEY / That Needless Outreach Of Gumi Against Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.