Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,724 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Steps/skills Needed To Be An Android Developer. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Steps/skills Needed To Be An Android Developer. (315 Views)

In Need Of An Android Developer (programmer ) / Need An Android App For Your Blog/website? Get One Free / How Much Will It Cost To Create An IOS, And An Android App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Steps/skills Needed To Be An Android Developer. by Codysseus: 7:45am On Mar 03, 2021
Hello to all developers in the house. Please I wanna be a self-taught android developer. I need developers with experience to tell me the steps and skills needed to be one. Should I learn Kotlin or Java? I need references to free resources online like YouTube links for learning. I use HP Envy core i5 and data is not my problem. Thanks in anticipation.

mynd44 lalasticala Dominique
Re: Steps/skills Needed To Be An Android Developer. by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 03, 2021
I'm also interested, i have a project in mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Steps/skills Needed To Be An Android Developer. by Millerules(m): 10:36am On Mar 03, 2021
If you're thinking Kotlin/Java go to Udacity. They've got basic to advance tutorials from Google Developers that you can jump on.

Codysseus:
Hello to all developers in the house. Please I wanna be a self-taught android developer. I need developers with experience to tell me the steps and skills needed to be one. Should I learn Kotlin or Java? I need references to free resources online like YouTube links for learning. I use HP Envy core i5 and data is not my problem. Thanks in anticipation.

mynd44 lalasticala Dominique

1 Like

Re: Steps/skills Needed To Be An Android Developer. by Donpre(m): 12:22pm On Mar 03, 2021
For some reason people run away from official documentations which are pretty good especially for recent frameworks and well established ones

This is the best place to start is https://developer.android.com/

Java or Kotlin? I'll leave that to experienced devs
Re: Steps/skills Needed To Be An Android Developer. by Sheriman(m): 6:52pm On Mar 03, 2021
Donpre:
For some reason people run away from official documentations which are pretty good especially for recent frameworks and well established ones

This is the best place to start is https://developer.android.com/

Java or Kotlin? I'll leave that to experienced devs
Very correct. If a person can dedicate a year with seriousness learning all those basics you will gradually become a better programmer.
Re: Steps/skills Needed To Be An Android Developer. by Codysseus: 9:38am On Mar 04, 2021
I will settle for Kotlin. Thanks so much for your responses. I still more advice and steps to follow.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Decompiling Flutter Apps / Content Loader / My Php Lib Was Nominated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.