Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

How Do I Execute This Wordpress Task???? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Execute This Wordpress Task???? (303 Views)

21 No-code Business Ideas You Can Execute This Weekend / Help With This Wordpress Plugin / Help Me Get This wordpress Template/ theme For A Fee. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Execute This Wordpress Task???? by mike272(m): 1:55pm On Mar 06, 2021
I want to imbed a dynamic category link and text at the end of every WordPress post.

For example, if I publish a sport story in my site at the end of the post the link to my sports category would be included in the story i.e the post.
Please who can help me out on this?
Have tried a couple of ways but am yet to get it.

Thank you.
Re: How Do I Execute This Wordpress Task???? by etoluw: 3:37pm On Mar 06, 2021
mike272:
I want to imbed a dynamic category link and text at the end of every WordPress post.

For example, if I publish a sport story in my site at the end of the post the link to my sports category would be included in the story i.e the post.
Please who can help me out on this?
Have tried a couple of ways but am yet to get it.

Thank you.

I can teach you how to write a simple plugin for that. send me a message on whatsapp
Re: How Do I Execute This Wordpress Task???? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 06, 2021
Hi, are you using a custom theme? And I want t to believe you have access to your code I can tell you where to put the required code to solve your problem.
Re: How Do I Execute This Wordpress Task???? by mike272(m): 8:25am On Mar 07, 2021
95media:
Hi, are you using a custom theme? And I want t to believe you have access to your code I can tell you where to put the required code to solve your problem.
Please whete do 8 have to put it. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Can Help Me Link My Blog Page To A Domain Name? I'll pay the person / * / What Does UI/UX Design mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.