Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Full Stack Software Developers Needed In Ikeja - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Full Stack Software Developers Needed In Ikeja (395 Views)

Full Stack Software Developer - Remote (700k - 850k Neg.) / Job Vacancy:full Stack Software Developer (C#.NET) And Front End Developer / Full Stack SOFTWARE Developer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Full Stack Software Developers Needed In Ikeja by pixieworld(m): 3:58pm On Mar 06, 2021
We are currently looking for immediate employment of Full Stack Developers who can be a strong team player, able to work in a deadline-driven environment, and demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving abilities. Interested applicants must have sound knowledge in developing applications with the latest web and mobile development tools.

Job Descriptions
• Ability to drive projects from START to FINISH, frontend and backend.
• Work closely with the project manager, designers and staff.
• Implement complex applications with minimum supervision.
• Testing the application thoroughly before going live.
• Quickly and efficiently resolve technical issues, both proactively and as they arise.
• Skilled in breaking down features into requirements, giving time estimates, and writing test procedures.
• Adapt quickly and positively to a constantly changing business environment with tight timelines.
• Be self-motivated, independent, proactive and an effective team player.
• Provide accurate updates to the management of the development status.

Desired Skills
• 2-4 years of experience in full stack application development with experience in frontend, backend, database, and mobile technologies.
• Fast coder that can deliver within timeframe without errors.
• Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
• In-depth experience in using Vue.js, Node.js, Angular, Web Sockets, HTML/CSS, PHP –are Important.
• Other web tools experience include programing using PHP with Laravel framework, JavaScript, jQuery.
• Experience in React Native or Ionic or Flutter Frameworks is required for mobile apps development.
• Understanding of UI/UX Designing.
• Knowledge in Database Management System such as Postgres/MySQL or MongoDB.
• Experience in managing AWS Cloud Storage Services like AWS S3 Buckets.
• Experience in API development and integration using best practices (e.g. Payment APIs, Map/Geolocation APIs, Social Media Network APIs and other development APIs).
• Ability to write well-documented API Documentation (e.g. using POSTMAN).
• Excellent communication skills.

Interested Applicant to please send us your CV via careers@pixietech.net with at least 3-5 live URLs works (web development and/or mobile apps) developed in the past 1 year.

Monthly Salary Range: N75,000 - N150,000

NB: WORDPRESS Developers should not bother to apply please.
Re: Full Stack Software Developers Needed In Ikeja by gini4x: 11:21pm On Mar 06, 2021
pixieworld:
We are currently looking for immediate employment of Full Stack Developers who can be a strong team player, able to work in a deadline-driven environment, and demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving abilities. Interested applicants must have sound knowledge in developing applications with the latest web and mobile development tools.

Job Descriptions
• Ability to drive projects from START to FINISH, frontend and backend.
• Work closely with the project manager, designers and staff.
• Implement complex applications with minimum supervision.
• Testing the application thoroughly before going live.
• Quickly and efficiently resolve technical issues, both proactively and as they arise.
• Skilled in breaking down features into requirements, giving time estimates, and writing test procedures.
• Adapt quickly and positively to a constantly changing business environment with tight timelines.
• Be self-motivated, independent, proactive and an effective team player.
• Provide accurate updates to the management of the development status.

Desired Skills
• 2-4 years of experience in full stack application development with experience in frontend, backend, database, and mobile technologies.
• Fast coder that can deliver within timeframe without errors.
• Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
• In-depth experience in using Vue.js, Node.js, Angular, Web Sockets, HTML/CSS, PHP –are Important.
• Other web tools experience include programing using PHP with Laravel framework, JavaScript, jQuery.
• Experience in React Native or Ionic or Flutter Frameworks is required for mobile apps development.
• Understanding of UI/UX Designing.
• Knowledge in Database Management System such as Postgres/MySQL or MongoDB.
• Experience in managing AWS Cloud Storage Services like AWS S3 Buckets.
• Experience in API development and integration using best practices (e.g. Payment APIs, Map/Geolocation APIs, Social Media Network APIs and other development APIs).
• Ability to write well-documented API Documentation (e.g. using POSTMAN).
• Excellent communication skills.

Interested Applicant to please send us your CV via careers@pixietech.net with at least 3-5 live URLs works (web development and/or mobile apps) developed in the past 1 year.

Monthly Salary Range: N75,000 - N150,000

NB: WORDPRESS Developers should not bother to apply please.

Wordpress developers should not bother applying but ur company website is built on wordpress. Also u need a developer with 2-4yrs experience and you want to pay 75k with all these requirements? Did you copy this from a multinational reputable company? Or you sat down to write all these... Nawa for u and your company

1 Like

Re: Full Stack Software Developers Needed In Ikeja by grammarnazi12: 9:50am On Mar 07, 2021
gini4x:

Wordpress developers should not bother applying but ur company website is built on wordpress. Also u need a developer with 2-4yrs experience and you want to pay 75k with all these requirements? Did you copy this from a multinational reputable company? Or you sat down to write all these... Nawa for u and your company
Bros, even me sef, though I have a job, I have started learning programming.

I have learnt JavaScript, and HTML. Now, I am learning CSS, after which I will learn React.

And though I am still a learner, I can categorically say a full stack developer should not collect nothing less than 250k even in this bad country.

1 Like

Re: Full Stack Software Developers Needed In Ikeja by gini4x: 10:32am On Mar 07, 2021
grammarnazi12:

Bros, even me sef, though I have a job, I have started learning programming.

I have learnt JavaScript, and HTML. Now, I am learning CSS, after which I will learn React.

And though I am still a learner, I can categorically say a full stack developer should not collect nothing less than 250k even in this bad country.
Don't mind the stupid OP. Now after learning all these, you will still learn mobile app development with multiple languages and end up collecting 75k as salary. You can see this OP is not normal grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Full Stack Software Developers Needed In Ikeja by gini4x: 10:32am On Mar 07, 2021
DoubleMind:

Finish him! cool
The OP is not okay at all. He should pay himself the 75k
Re: Full Stack Software Developers Needed In Ikeja by Gbengageorge: 1:26pm On Mar 08, 2021
Chai , I no fit laugh o. The OP is ignorant of what it takes to learn just one language, and he packs all those requirement and he is calling 75k.
Your thunder is special order, and he is doing press up. When he touch you, even your nail we no go see.

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy / Urgent Recruitment. Various Positions / Urgent : Office Assistant For Immediate Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.