Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

- Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / (341 Views)

Catholics Seeking To Marry Fellow Catholics / Am A Sex Bot ,wonna Chat Me Up ? / Am A Sex Bot ,wonna Chat Me Up ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

by NiRfreak(m): 2:02am On Mar 07, 2021
Re: by kensleyd8: 2:27am On Mar 07, 2021
NiRfreak:
Some Nairalanders looking for husband won't know there are many husband material lurking on this platform. You people can dull ehn
If you use people's post to judge them on this platform, it means u are not ready to marry..you go tay for mount Shilloh
NB: I'm typing this with "ocean" (where my feet may fail ) by Hillsong playing.
To shock you, I'm really marriageable ( I won't say more than that) but I'm intelligent, coded and gentle...but run through my profile, u will think I'm the deputy Lucifer...
If you geh mind,and geh faith.... contact me...who knows I might be that man uve been praying on Shiloh for donkey years without knowing I'm just here to be married off...lol..
Okay let get serious....if you are 27 and below and u wish to marry in the next two years, oya chat me up...
But there's a caveat o...be beautiful, a bit tall or very tall with moderate yansh, no big tummy, intelligent and peaceful...If you are a feminist pls and pls, I use God tay Beg you..don't bother...

Thanks. Your future husband calling!

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Matured Minded Lady Ready For Genuine Relationship In Abuja. / Looking For Brothels In Abuja / Any Lady Here Based In Aba And Wants To Play?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.