Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Parental Control -- The Mtv Show - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Parental Control -- The Mtv Show (8132 Views)

List Of Winners At The MTV 2015 Awards / Mtv Show: The Hills / MTV Show: Wild And Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parental Control -- The Mtv Show by hotangel2(f): 12:01am On Feb 08, 2006
WHo else thinks it's stupid??

Like hello?? Im dating a guy, then my parents say they dont like him.. and they find two other men for me to date.

Well i go on a date with those two men, Just a day date. And i choose either one of those two men or my boyfriend. Like hello I would choose my boyfriend that i've known for soo long and i love him. Well the episode of today, the girl didn't choose her boyfriend.

Infact it's just stupid. Looks like bunch of suckers tryna be on TV.
Re: Parental Control -- The Mtv Show by Hotstepper(f): 1:44am On Feb 08, 2006
lol tongue
Re: Parental Control -- The Mtv Show by monie0078(f): 4:09pm On Feb 13, 2006
Almost every show on MTV is stupid, Have you seen 'Next', or 'Date my Mom', or 'My Own' There's tons more. MTV is dumb. Watch VH1, much more entertaining,
Re: Parental Control -- The Mtv Show by omogenaija(f): 9:24pm On Feb 13, 2006
I am fucking tired of MTV and there bullshit shows--- they have even started rubbing in on BET a little,
Re: Parental Control -- The Mtv Show by hotangel2(f): 2:15am On Feb 14, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Y'all are soo right. But this parental control is extremely STUPID!
Re: Parental Control -- The Mtv Show by Free(f): 5:15pm On Feb 14, 2006
i dont really watch mtv ,,, the only show i like watching on there is "punk'd" das bout it
TRL tongue
Re: Parental Control -- The Mtv Show by Eastcoast(f): 12:50am On Feb 15, 2006
i agree with y'all. some of the shows they do on mtv almost don't make sense although they could be interesting.
Re: Parental Control -- The Mtv Show by niceelbows: 7:33pm On Feb 23, 2006
i watched it for the first time last night but does anyone know the guy's name who this girl chose? or do you know where any pictures are?

HE'S SO CUTE. i'm sorry but i need to knoww rahhhhhh!

thanksthanksthankssssthanks!<3
Re: Parental Control -- The Mtv Show by EvilSlayer(m): 7:48pm On Feb 23, 2006
The only two shows I watch on MTV are Jackass and boiling point just because the dumb and funny. All the reality shows just makes me sick to the stomach.

Oh don't forget crank yankers on MTV 2 from the comedy channel, they funny as hell too.
Re: Parental Control -- The Mtv Show by stevoramaa(m): 3:27am On Mar 14, 2006
haha forget MTV and all their crap Shows. I'll just use this site to meet chicks! LOL

If you're single, fun, outgoing, attractive female and want to meet a nice guy who's a singer and musician, feel free to give me a call!!
Northern CA

stevo
Re: Parental Control -- The Mtv Show by kiki(f): 11:40pm On May 01, 2006
from my own point of view i think parental control is a good show, u know what i'm saying your boyfriend is a sucker and u don't realize that because u think you're inlove but u know he's a bitch, like i said because u are in love u don't realize it but your parent do so they are trying to help u wit your future. I know that i won't like it if my mom chooses my boyfriend for me but if the boyfriend is an ass hole and they realize it they can help and mostly the boyfriends or girlfriends on the show are always a bunch of sucker or asshole. but i understand wht u are trying to say that it just a date but if u are a good observer u can know alot about a person in 5 minutes. That is just my opinion because i watch d show alot.
Re: Parental Control -- The Mtv Show by Ciaralover(f): 1:08am On May 02, 2006
Parental control is an awesome show!!
Re: Parental Control -- The Mtv Show by jgirl3: 4:02pm On May 30, 2006
"Date my mom", "Next" and "Parental Control" are even good compared to "My Sweet Sixteen". Some times, it is as if i should enter the tv and slap those freaking spoilt idiots. That show aggravates, nauseates and irritates me. At the age of 16, i don't know why a kid should be annoyed over every little hitch - some even go as far as screaming on their parents all in the name of turning 16.
Hiissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Parental Control -- The Mtv Show by Efani(m): 5:59pm On May 30, 2006
yea i hate it too
i prefer next
Re: Parental Control -- The Mtv Show by Eastcoast(f): 12:57am On May 31, 2006
Do they go by a script? coz everyone on the show uses the same words.

Dad, i know why you chose , coz she's beautiful, independent
Mom, i also know why you chose , coz she is very pretty, and intellectual
, , i had a great time with you today, you were amazing
, , you are very pretty, the massage was awesome, etc
, , you know, you are my girlfriend, we have always had good times but your disrespectful behavior toward my parents and me are way out of hand.
Unfortunately, i would have to eliminate 2 of you,
, , I like you so much but with your career, i don't think you will have time for me,

hmmmmm i can keep going but men, i need to do more reasonable things with my time,
Re: Parental Control -- The Mtv Show by Efani(m): 6:44pm On Jun 08, 2006
its scripted
Re: Parental Control -- The Mtv Show by Oracle(m): 2:30am On Jul 18, 2006
well i love MTV's love-vendor MY RIDE

Re: Parental Control -- The Mtv Show by dollypee1(f): 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2006
ALMOST ALL D PROGRAMMES ON MTV SUCKS,KID SISTERS LOVE WATCHN IT THO,BUT I LOVE RUNS HOUSE,A NICE REALITY SHOW ON MTV,REALLY FUNNY,U GUYS SHLD SEE THAT U NO.
Re: Parental Control -- The Mtv Show by Eastcoast(f): 9:04pm On Jul 19, 2006
As for me, i find Runs house to be extremely boring and not so original.
Re: Parental Control -- The Mtv Show by dollypee1(f): 9:21pm On Jul 19, 2006
u dont seem 2 like almost all d programmes on mtv,why? bores u 2 death or u sick watchn d same episode again and again?
Re: Parental Control -- The Mtv Show by Eastcoast(f): 11:58pm On Jul 19, 2006
i like mtv but i don't know what has been goiing on these days. Sure, the repetition is one thing but for this summer, i just think most of the programmes suck- The hills, etc. i only enjoy my sweet sixteen, made, making the band, real world, freshmeat among a very few others. Other than that, undecided undecided what else?
Re: Parental Control -- The Mtv Show by PTBNaija(f): 3:17am On Aug 07, 2007
I think the basis for the show is good. But the thing that I hate about it is that. . .if my boyfriend disrespected my parents, like they do on the show. . .I assure you they would not be my boyfriend angry angry angry. How can someone insult your parents like that and you think that's love shocked. . .wonders will never cease in this world lipsrsealed

But good entertainment wink wink. . .scripted as it might be. . .very good.
Re: Parental Control -- The Mtv Show by jbitti: 1:27pm On Apr 14, 2008
GOOD GOD IF I JUST SHOOT THE PEOPLE AT MTV FOR MAKING THESE STUPID SHOWS, I WOULD BARRAGE THEM WITH RUBBER BULLETS UNTIL THEY STARTED WRITING SHOWS THAT ARE WORTH A DAMN!

On a real note, the only reason that you would like this show is if you are either 9 years old and actually think its real, OR your IQ is around 72. If you actually went on this show, your pride is down the toilet, and you probably live in california. All of the people that are the prospective dates for the worthless no-talent waste of space, are wannabe actors/actress. I wish i could even say good job at reading Que Cards, but sadly i cant, these idiots cant even get that right. I actually watched some stupid C.U.N.T. mess up reading her sh.it ass script. On top of that, for the kids that are watching this show, and growing up thinking this sh.it is cool, it just goes to show exactley WHY our socioty is in the position it is, because LOOK at the role models, HOLY CRAP, are you frakkin serious!?!?!?! I cant wait to see the president of 2040, his or her goals for our country will be providing cheese puffs for all the obese kids, and letting kids do whatever they want to theyre parents, and providing an unlimited credit card for all the snot nosed brats that live in the hollywood hills. Get real MTV is a joke, and should be called GALTV- GET A LIVE TELEVISION, i remember when MTV was cool because it was about MUSIC not sex, idiocracy, teaching disrespect, conceit, and materialism. As far as im concerned MTV can get bagged, and i wouldnt miss a beat.
Re: Parental Control -- The Mtv Show by tRoOE(f): 3:48am On Apr 23, 2008
The show isn't bad like what people are making it seem

The only annoying part is the way these so called bf/gf disrespect their partner’s parents, ahahah you can't try that nonsense with my mom. My mom doesn't take nonsense from people, even her look na die without using words.

The show keeps my company at night especially when am bored

Re: Parental Control -- The Mtv Show by pein(m): 5:38am On Apr 23, 2008
This is the single dumbest show EVER!!!! angry .just beats out the likes of x-effect,next and the shitload of stupidity MTV bombards us with.Bleep!!!!!!!
Re: Parental Control -- The Mtv Show by tRoOE(f): 11:12pm On Apr 26, 2008
the x-effect is the dumbest show what a waste of time angry angry angry
Re: Parental Control -- The Mtv Show by naijadiva2(f): 10:57pm On Apr 28, 2008
tRoOE:

the x-effect is the dumbest show what a waste of time angry angry angry

that's why it comes on mostly late at night.
Re: Parental Control -- The Mtv Show by tRoOE(f): 2:38am On Apr 29, 2008
naija_diva:

that's why it comes on mostly late at night.
Sometimes I wonder if they get paid to come on the show
Majority of the time I feel the scripts are written.
What happened to date my mom undecided, that show was hilarious
Re: Parental Control -- The Mtv Show by naijadiva2(f): 5:19pm On Apr 29, 2008
tRoOE:

Sometimes I wonder if they get paid to come on the show
Majority of the same I feel the scripts are written.
What happened to date my mom undecided, that show was hilarious

date my mom was kind of funny. Have you ever watched next? it's stupid but funny. mtv is just a place for fake reality shows, that's all.
Re: Parental Control -- The Mtv Show by tRoOE(f): 6:29pm On Apr 29, 2008
naija_diva:

date my mom was kind of funny. Have you ever watched next? it's stupid but funny. mtv is just a place for fake reality shows, that's all.
yes oh date my mom was manageable

Yea i used to watch it alot, I remember this time, the as soon as the girl got off the bus, the guy was like Next, lmfao i laughed ass off. that scene was so funny

Too make fake reality shows, I prefer real world and battle of the sexes. I like the whole rebellious behaviors on the show, and let not forget the dramas
Re: Parental Control -- The Mtv Show by iou111: 1:05am On May 08, 2008
i saw coupla episodes and i wasnt impressed. evry1 is craving for 2 mins of fame. its sickening

(1) (Reply)

My New 'short' Film / Movie Schedule For The Week At Genesis Cinemas ,gateway Mall,lugbe, Abuja / Download:jenifa’s Diary Season 5 Episode 1-13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.