Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,647 members, 7,861,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:53 AM

Please Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help (237 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help by Gigi2021: 8:40pm On Mar 10, 2021
Hello all, my name is Ginikachi. I'm am expectant mother. Life is really bitting hard at home, my husband is bearing all the burden alone, he doesn't complain but I see his worried face always, My EDD is on the 7th of June and our house rent expires same month. It's too much for one man to bear. Please I'm using this medium to plead with our mummies and daddies here please if you have any baby things you can donate to help me with, I will be most grateful. I want to help my husband, it hasn't been easy getting a job. I'm resident in Cross river state. Thank you and God bless you all..
Re: Please Help by Gigi2021: 12:20am On Mar 11, 2021
Dominique. Sissy3 please

(1) (Reply)

Bio Induction Thermal Knee Pad - Keep Your Joints Forever Young / The Treatment Of Prostatitis That Patients Need For Sure / How To Cured Ulcer I One Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.