Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Stop!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Stop!!! (238 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop!!! by Kirakaro(f): 11:33am On Mar 11, 2021
I noticed a trend on Nairaland which has been going on for so long now.
People come on this platform especially the business section to write about how much they have seeking advice on what kind of business they can start.

That to me is like openly posting an invitation to get robbed. This is because despite the fact that there are a lot of honest people on this forum, there are also bad eggs who would do anything to take what isn't theirs.

So instead of saying how much you have, why not go directly to the point and mention your interests and skills, then seek advice on what kind of business you can start.

Thanks for your attention.
Re: Stop!!! by Mide3367: 2:46pm On Mar 11, 2021
Boring story. How many has come to complain of being robbed?

(1) (Reply)

How To Get 4000+ Visitors Per Day To Your Site / Dangote After Me, Bua's Chairman, Rabiu Samad Cries Out / Award Plaques maker in Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.