Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,375 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

View Of Commitment. Commitment Is A Scared Subject. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / View Of Commitment. Commitment Is A Scared Subject. (740 Views)

SNAPSHOTS: Fans Go In On Mayweather,call Him A Scared Chicken, Says He Didn't... / An Area View Of Ring Road, Benin City / Can U Please Help A Scared Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

View Of Commitment. Commitment Is A Scared Subject. by Fortune4u: 12:20am On Apr 14, 2011
Why is commitment a scared subject? Please reply, I really want to know.
Re: View Of Commitment. Commitment Is A Scared Subject. by Sincere08(f): 2:28am On Apr 14, 2011
Commitment is a beautiful thing. However, many people fear the unknown. Not knowing if the other person will change or love them without restraint. There are many people who lack the meaning of what a commitment is.
Re: View Of Commitment. Commitment Is A Scared Subject. by Blazay(m): 7:05am On Apr 14, 2011
I don't think committment is a sacred object.
What is so sacred about it?
I guess from a religious standpoint.

No ethical, moral or philosophical justification for committment in my humble opinion.

Perhaps if people realized that, they would have less problems and headaches in their lives. . .instead of faking it! kiss

Free world! kiss

For people who choose to indulge in such fantasies. . . power to them!
Not my turf! kiss
Re: View Of Commitment. Commitment Is A Scared Subject. by MissyB3(f): 12:47pm On Apr 14, 2011
Commitment is/should be sacred. It's neither for the indecisive nor for the mentally immature. Once commenced, it should be treated with total respect and seriousness.

I'm of the opinion that, most of the time, fear or incapability, and not indifference is the reason for non-commitment. And inability to handle commitment is a weakness.

In all, it's better not to initiate it at all, than do so, and not stay so or respect what it entails.

More interesting, perhaps, is the question - Can man really commit?
Re: View Of Commitment. Commitment Is A Scared Subject. by jaybee3(m): 12:49pm On Apr 14, 2011
^^^
YES we can but for how long is the question wink
Re: View Of Commitment. Commitment Is A Scared Subject. by MissyB3(f): 12:50pm On Apr 14, 2011
jay bee:

^^^
YES we can but for how long is the question wink
**Looking for the 'Like' button**  cheesy
Re: View Of Commitment. Commitment Is A Scared Subject. by jaybee3(m): 2:00pm On Apr 14, 2011
How u been sweet heart? You presence is scarce dis days mehn wink
Re: View Of Commitment. Commitment Is A Scared Subject. by MissyB3(f): 3:05pm On Apr 14, 2011
I'm good, dear. I've been quite busy lately hence, my scarcity. You aiight? kiss
Re: View Of Commitment. Commitment Is A Scared Subject. by jaybee3(m): 3:06pm On Apr 14, 2011
Been chilling but working hard at d same time.
You know we gotta make these Cheddars
Re: View Of Commitment. Commitment Is A Scared Subject. by MissyB3(f): 3:10pm On Apr 14, 2011
jay bee:

Been chilling but working hard at d same time.
You know we gotta make these Cheddars
Of course! How else would you keep looking this good and take care of me?! Please make lots of it  wink  cheesy

(1) (Reply)

A'ibom Bans Okada; Buy Off Each Bike At #50k / Who Need A Google+ Invitation Account? / Why Don't Romance Section Ladies Bear Their Native Names. Only Few Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.