Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

I Need Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Help (370 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 16, 2021
Hello nairaland family
Just like the topic says, I seriously need help, not financially, but in other aspects of life that most people often overlook. I'm feeling depressed, people around me don't know, and I can't confide in anybody.
I hope to find some kind of help here, if there's anyone willing to help me, please reach out to me via email. I want people who are close to God, or have unbiased way of thinking, a realist too, any one of them.
If you know anyone here that can help, please mention them, I'm really down.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by RichMediaSpace: 3:19pm On Mar 16, 2021
Find a project that will draw out virtue from within you that you'll be glad participating in and committed yourself to it.

Social engagements like free services where you won't be paid has proven to be an excellent stimulant for stirring deep, new and fresh feelings that suppresses depression

I know this first hand from the Lord. You may also try work. New work challenges will draw out inner strength, passion and desire. I offer my project to you and would recommend you give it a trial if it interests you. If not, find some other activities you can be a participatory member and get actively engaged in

Check my signature for more information
Re: I Need Help by vizkiz: 3:22pm On Mar 16, 2021
RichMediaSpace:
Find a project that will draw out virtue from within you that you'll be glad participating in and committed yourself to it.

Social engagements like free services where you won't be paid has proven to be an excellent stimulant for stirring deep, new and fresh feelings that suppresses depression

I know this first hand from the Lord. You may also try work. New work challenges will draw out inner strength, passion and desire. I offer my project to you and would recommend you give it a trial if it interests you. If not, find some other activities you can be a participatory member and get actively engaged in

Check my signature for more information

OP, what he/she said.
Re: I Need Help by RichMediaSpace: 3:27pm On Mar 16, 2021
I have helped atleast 300 people on this forum found their direction in life. There are people who can attest to anything I say as what you can trust and believe
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 16, 2021
RichMediaSpace:
I have helped atleast 300 people on this forum found their direction in life. There are people who can attest to anything I say as what you can trust and believe

What's the project about?
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 16, 2021
bravelyscared:
Hello nairaland family
Just like the topic says, I seriously need help, not financially, but in other aspects of life that most people often overlook. I'm feeling depressed, people around me don't know, and I can't confide in anybody.
I hope to find some kind of help here, if there's anyone willing to help me, please reach out to me via email. I want people who are close to God, or have unbiased way of thinking, a realist too, any one of them, if you're in the health sector too, please reach out.
Re: I Need Help by RichMediaSpace: 3:35pm On Mar 16, 2021
bravelyscared:

What's the project about?

Check my threads, if it interests you connect. Otherwise find something that would stimulate happiness from within you that you're doing something to make a change in the world
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 16, 2021
Hello bravelyscared, you may contact me via maritine600atgmaildotcom you can confide in me.

I've been through that stage myself, and although nothing changes, i'm able to find genuine happiness within myself, i can help you too (i hate using the word help though, it's also for my own benefit)
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 16, 2021
humblyphilip:
Hello bravelyscared, you may contact me via maritine600atgmaildotcom you can confide in me.

I've been through that stage myself, and although nothing changes, i'm able to find genuine happiness within myself, i can help you too (i hate using the word help though, it's also for my own benefit)

Thanks, just sent you a mail
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 16, 2021
Please if you're good at advising others, I really need your help at this time, someone who loves and have a close relationship with God, or an advisor or a realist.
Re: I Need Help by annayawchee: 8:56pm On Mar 16, 2021
bravelyscared:
Please if you're good at advising others, I really need your help at this time, someone who loves and have a close relationship with God, or an advisor or a realist.
annayawchee@gmail.com u can reach me there
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 16, 2021
bravelyscared:
Hello nairaland family
I hope to find some kind of help here, if there's anyone willing to help me, please reach out to me via email. I want people who are close to God, or have unbiased way of thinking, a realist too, any one of them.
Depressed Abt What?

(1) (Reply)

. / Home quick notice / Lovers Of Pounded Yam, You Need To See This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.