Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,121 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

I Nèèd Container - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Nèèd Container (238 Views)

How To Generate Cooking Gas Using A Blender, Container And House Wastes. / Cargo Container Of 20ft And 40ft Available For Sale / Container Dressing Materials And Dry/moisture Bags Available At Sehgatehub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Nèèd Container by AMI3(m): 8:50pm On Mar 17, 2021
A serious client is in need of 10 to 20 pieces of 40fit container to buy in ph. Onne is out of it just withing town
Re: I Nèèd Container by IvyGRush: 8:59pm On Mar 17, 2021
AMI3:
A serious client is in need of 10 to 20 pieces of 40fit container to buy in ph. Onne is out of it just withing town

Available in Lagos as many as you want.
Just in Case you find it difficult to get.

Am sure your client is considering distance and it's transport cost.
Re: I Nèèd Container by AMI3(m): 9:52pm On Mar 19, 2021
IvyGRush:

Available in Lagos as many as you want.
Just in Case you find it difficult to get.

Am sure your client is considering distance and it's transport cost.
how do i get it?
Re: I Nèèd Container by seglabsy(m): 9:54am On Mar 20, 2021
AMI3:
chat me on whatsapp via 08032432089,what price are you looking at.

(1) (Reply)

Fresh And Very Healthy Piglets And Growers For Sale / Proven Secret To Vegetable Farming. / Get Your Bone Saw Blade Machine At Affordable Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.