Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / . (1558 Views)

Message From A Scammer. / Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer / Urgent Job At Alaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Jvctour: 9:01pm On Mar 19, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by LifeOfTrigga(m): 9:54pm On Mar 19, 2021
Jvctour:
(Tunde Alaba James) Another Scammer on the loose

A fake travel agent with the promise to help secure a travel visa, we gave him 2 applications but he duped us, took payment, and disappeared. We tried all possible means best to get a hold of him but no result as none of his contact is going through.

The lady in the picture is the wife who helped him to facilitate his scam business.

Anyone with any information about him kindly DM

Pictures of him and conversation with him attached.
obele community high school is in surulere Lagos
Re: . by hakeem4(m): 5:48am On Mar 20, 2021
Maybe you should take it up with the police if you really want your funds back
Re: . by Nobody: 6:24am On Mar 20, 2021
Why are you transacting business with someone who doesn't have an office?

1 Like

Re: . by akunjohn(m): 9:06am On Mar 20, 2021
omoba orun indeed...
cool

2 Likes

Re: . by joinnow: 11:28am On Mar 20, 2021
hi name O RUN
and you still go ahead to do biz with him
Re: . by GreaterFuture(m): 1:31pm On Mar 20, 2021
Lol
Re: . by cassidy1996(m): 3:12pm On Mar 20, 2021
sorry bro
Re: . by Noblejay7: 3:43pm On Mar 20, 2021
Get a lawyer to help you write a petition against him . Address it to the zonal office of the EFCC closest to you.

My friend recently fell mugu and was defrauded in a WhatsApp group. The issue was reported to the EFCC and the scammer was apprehended in less than a month. After that issue my respect for the EFCC tripped.

Make sure you attach all relevant evidence like record of chat conversation and evidence of payment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by ravensckar(m): 4:11pm On Mar 20, 2021
You saw a supposed business man's Facebook profile; you didn't see his full name. Coupled with the many contradictions therein. He is from Oyo State, went to a secondary school in Lagos, attended a tertiary institution in Jos whilst still living in Pretoria South Africa. How possible? Bros, na wa o! Pray make your pikin no carry this kind brain wey you get. cheesy cheesy

PS- I don't support scam though, but I detest gullibility.

3 Likes

Re: . by FatherCHRISTMAS: 4:17pm On Mar 20, 2021
ravensckar:
You saw a supposed business man's Facebook profile; you didn't see his full name. Coupled with the many contradictions therein. He is from Oyo State, went to a secondary school in Lagos, attended a tertiary institution in Jos whilst still living in Pretoria South Africa. How possible? Bros, na wa o! Pray make your pikin no carry this kind brain wey you get. cheesy cheesy

He is a man of many cities
Re: . by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 20, 2021
ravensckar:

Brotherly, I tire grin grin
Re: . by MikeMicheal(m): 5:20pm On Mar 20, 2021
Jvctour:
(Tunde Alaba James) Another Scammer on the loose

A fake travel agent with the promise to help secure a travel visa, we gave him 2 applications but he duped us, took payment, and disappeared. We tried all possible means best to get a hold of him but no result as none of his contact is going through.

The lady in the picture is the wife who helped him to facilitate his scam business.

Anyone with any information about him kindly DM

Pictures of him and conversation with him attached.
Scamming and kidnapping are now the new normal in this country.

Nawa!
Re: . by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 20, 2021
Dem no dey telli pesin

(1) (Reply)

How Much Would It Cost For One To Learn How To Drive? / Cadbury Chat, Test&interview Issues / Gtb Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.