Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,357 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:29 PM

Python And Java Programmer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Python And Java Programmer (460 Views)

Solidity And Java Script Developers Needed For Immediate Employment / Java Programmer (android Mobile App Developer Needed In Abuja / I Need A Java Programmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Python And Java Programmer by Sheezybobby(m): 8:20pm On Mar 20, 2021
Hello Sire/Mam

Am currently looking for job in IT companies, I finished my service year last Febuary (2021), but I have searched through LinkedIn and jobberman just to get s job but all to no avail.

Am versed in Python and Java programming and good in 2 Main front-end programming Language as well (CSS and Javascript) and also HTML(Hypertext Markup Language).

I need where I can practice my profession just to gain an idea about all it all functions together especially the back-end programming.
I will take any amount as long as am equipped well with the Idea in a company.

I wish Somone can help me out on this platform,

I currently resides in Lagos and I will be grateful.

Thanks Sire/Mam
Re: Python And Java Programmer by Maj196(m): 8:35pm On Mar 20, 2021
What can you build with Python or Java? Unless you can build real life applications with them, most company might not consider you because you know some loops or arrays.
Re: Python And Java Programmer by tarboshi(m): 8:55pm On Mar 20, 2021
It seems you are not experienced.

Maybe what you need now is an internship with a company or individual where you can work on real projects.

But in the mean time, start building stuff with your skills.
Re: Python And Java Programmer by Sheezybobby(m): 9:02pm On Mar 20, 2021
tarboshi:
It seems you are not experienced.

Maybe what you need now is an internship with a company or individual where you can work on real projects.

But in the mean time, start building stuff with your skills.

Sire, you got it correctly, where I can work on some project in a company with individuals sharing each other ideas
Re: Python And Java Programmer by Sheezybobby(m): 9:07pm On Mar 20, 2021
Maj196:
What can you build with Python or Java? Unless you can build real life applications with them, most company might not consider you because you know some loops or arrays.

I don't get you very well sire, am versed in different framework also,
I versed in Django framework, Flutter
Re: Python And Java Programmer by Sheezybobby(m): 9:08pm On Mar 20, 2021
Maj196:

What's your suggestion Sir,
Re: Python And Java Programmer by Maj196(m): 10:15pm On Mar 20, 2021
Sheezybobby:

What's your suggestion Sir,
Build a web app with Django, so that you can showcase it to a potential employer. Btw, your location matters to unless you want to work remotely. And lastly focus on a particular language and framework at a time and be good at it. Instead of going from one to another. Good luck
Re: Python And Java Programmer by Godstime234: 10:50pm On Mar 20, 2021
Please I want to learn Java and python, who can teach me pls
Re: Python And Java Programmer by Dorlarphor10: 2:25am On Mar 21, 2021
Sheezybobby:
Hello Sire/Mam

Am currently looking for job in IT companies, I finished my service year last Febuary (2021), but I have searched through LinkedIn and jobberman just to get s job but all to no avail.

Am versed in Python and Java programming and good in 2 Main front-end programming Language as well (CSS and Javascript) and also HTML(Hypertext Markup Language).

I need where I can practice my profession just to gain an idea about all it all functions together especially the back-end programming.
I will take any amount as long as am equipped well with the Idea in a company.

I wish Somone can help me out on this platform,

I currently resides in Lagos and I will be grateful.

Thanks Sire/Mam

Check Decagon

(1) (Reply)

Teachers Needed / Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy / N-power Batch C: "Account Not Found" Issues Addressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.