Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

- Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / (830 Views)

Sell Faster On JIJI .NG / Did You Notice That Jiji Has Acquired Olx ng? / Comparing u-Snapp with Jiji and OLX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 21, 2021
Re: by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 21, 2021
Re: by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 21, 2021
Ok
Re: by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 21, 2021
At
Re: by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 21, 2021
B2B5000, check out the content creation software on my profile, i bet you woun't need to hire any content creator if you can get this.
It also comes with a lot of benefits for your blog/site, it actually worth more the price.
Re: by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 21, 2021
TJA
Re: by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 22, 2021
Re: by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 25, 2021
Francisayo, why settle for an uncertain business when you can simply key into this.
RenerdsMedia:
Ok, here is the idea.

You've got to have about 200K in capital, but i only need 150K for setup.

The idea is all about creating a content site or blog, and monetizing it with ads, affiliate links or selling own products.

Now, you don't need to worry about getting traffics or creating contents as i got that covered.

I got some tools to help in creating any type of content you want, on auto-pilot, that all you need to do is just put in a few hour of your day to do some editing, making this a perfect side hustle.

The tools also handles SEO to rank your site on google, and in addition, i got an access to a huge database of IM subscriber, the setup also covers free website design, free hosting with unlimited bandwidth and free premium wordpress plugins.

you spend virually nothing in time and money to keep your business running after initial setup, except for domain name subscriptions (about 5K yearly)

my tools are meant to cut the stress involved and speedup the process of making your business a success.
Francisayo, why settle for an uncertain business when you can simply key into this.
Re: by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 09, 2021
Alv

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Launches (enaira) A New Digital Currency | See How To Get E-wallet / How To Get This Online Money / Cscs Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.