Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,712 members, 7,955,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:43 PM

Drivers Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Drivers Needed (483 Views)

Young Professional Drivers Needed To Join Our Uber/ Taxify Team / 40 Security Guard And Drivers Needed At Ijebu Ikenne / Corporate Drivers Needed In A Reputable Firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drivers Needed by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:15pm On Mar 22, 2021
A modern automobile sales company based in Ikeja would like to hire the services of Drivers
Below are details:

Basic Requirements
1. Must have a valid Drivers' License
2. Must be able to navigate his way around Lagos State and surrounding States (where required)
3. Must reside around Ikeja or its environs - Ogun State residents will not be considered
4. Should have the ability to drive manual and automatic transmission automobiles or be willing to learn
5. Candidate must be neat, well groomed and polite in all their interactions with colleagues and clients
6. Educational Qualification: OND/ HND educational level at a maximum, SSCE/NECO at a Minimum
7. Requisite experience in a similar capacity is a MUST
8. Monthly Remuneration is N50,000 (net pay)

Kindly send Curriculum Vitae (CV) to hr@phillyandmools.com on or before 27th March 2021
Re: Drivers Needed by luminouz(m): 8:09pm On Mar 22, 2021
vivaciousvivi:
A modern automobile sales company based in Ikeja would like to hire the services of Drivers
Below are details:

Basic Requirements
1. Must have a valid Drivers' License
2. Must be able to navigate his way around Lagos State and surrounding States (where required)
3. Must reside around Ikeja or its environs - Ogun State residents will not be considered
4. Should have the ability to drive manual and automatic transmission automobiles
5. Candidate must be neat, well groomed and polite in all their interactions with colleagues and clients
6. Educational Qualification: OND/ HND educational level at a maximum
7. Requisite experience in a similar capacity is a MUST
8. Monthly Remuneration is N50,000 (net pay)

Kindly send Curriculum Vitae (CV) to hr@phillyandmools.com on or before 27th March 2021

Vivi...been a while!! grin grin grin
Re: Drivers Needed by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:12pm On Mar 22, 2021
luminouz:

Vivi...been a while!! grin grin grin
Hey bro! Happy new year.
Indeed it has smiley
Re: Drivers Needed by luminouz(m): 8:57pm On Mar 22, 2021
vivaciousvivi:

Hey bro! Happy new year.
Indeed it has smiley

Send me a PM Vivi..we get talk abeg. For real!! cry cry
Re: Drivers Needed by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:37am On Mar 23, 2021
Still hiring.
Please send in your CVs
Re: Drivers Needed by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:38am On Mar 23, 2021
luminouz:

Send me a PM Vivi..we get talk abeg. For real!! cry cry
Ok.
Re: Drivers Needed by Barbiturate(m): 9:22am On Mar 23, 2021
vivaciousvivi:
Still hiring.
Please send in your CVs

Good morning Ma,

Can you help a good driver with years of experience and a good knowledge of Lagos roads/routes renew his expired driver's license? Then deduct from salary
Re: Drivers Needed by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:16am On Mar 23, 2021
Still hiring
Re: Drivers Needed by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:29pm On Mar 23, 2021
Barbiturate:

Good morning Ma,

Can you help a good driver with years of experience and a good knowledge of Lagos roads/routes renew his expired driver's license? Then deduct from salary
Hello, may I enquire the reason for this request? A funding issue or inability to have someone on the inside who can easily process it for you?
Re: Drivers Needed by Barbiturate(m): 6:21am On Mar 24, 2021
vivaciousvivi:

Hello, may I enquire the reason for this request? A funding issue or inability to have someone on the inside who can easily process it for you?

Funding issue and I don't have someone on the inside, that can easily process it for me. I'll have to go through the normal process
Re: Drivers Needed by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:56am On Mar 24, 2021
Barbiturate:

Funding issue and I don't have someone on the inside, that can easily process it for me. I'll have to go through the normal process
Hmmm, this may be an issue as the time it would take you to renew / receive will be 2 days max even if we assist you.
And you would be required to star work immediately.
More so, nothing is stopping you from absconding mid way in the month and then we lose our money we spent in procuring it.
So I am really sorry but I can't assist there.
If you were already in the system, then its something we have actually been known to do
Re: Drivers Needed by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:06pm On Mar 24, 2021
Still Hiring

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies! Vacancies!! Vacancies!!! / Apply For Immediate Employment / How To Earn From The Comfort Of Your Home Using Your Social Media Platforms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.