Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (2217 Views)

Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) / The Question Of Age Difference In Marriage. / Just For Fun....what Is The Age Difference Between You And Your Spouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 23, 2021

1 Like

Re: . by Bornsinner7: 7:31pm On Mar 23, 2021
So with all your mouth na widower you wan end up with.. your case is spiritual..

We know your plans is to milk the wealth of the man so why not go ahead and marry him instead of seeking for a go ahead from nairaland
Re: . by YourMajesty(m): 7:33pm On Mar 23, 2021
Zzor:
Please what are the consequences of marrying a man with kid/kids from a previous marriage(widower)? I really want inputs from married women here and anyone with such experience should share please. Now would you advise a 20yr old lady to marry a 44yr old man(widower)with kids(four kids to be precise),real money is involved here lol.This is the current situation of my friend and she's already kind of attracted to the man and he's very handsome,fit and so young looking you wouldn't even know he's 44yrs already,your matured response is highly needed. NOTE:Please romance section e-warriors should stay away,I always come to this section for serious issues,please respect yourselves and please I'm not the person in question. Thanks
We know that gold digging "friend" is you.

1 Like

Re: . by Belafonte(m): 7:34pm On Mar 23, 2021
For the right amount, they surely will.

Once money is involved, I wouldn't put anything past them
Re: . by lilvicky68(m): 7:35pm On Mar 23, 2021
If she's ready to take care of the kids as her own..she can.. Or you can still take the opportunity afterall that's how you ladies snatch men..
Re: . by Draslo(m): 7:36pm On Mar 23, 2021
Zzor:
Please what are the consequences of marrying a man with kid/kids from a previous marriage(widower)? I really want inputs from married women here and anyone with such experience should share please. Now would you advise a 20yr old lady to marry a 44yr old man(widower)with kids(four kids to be precise),real money is involved here lol.This is the current situation of my friend and she's already kind of attracted to the man and he's very handsome,fit and so young looking you wouldn't even know he's 44yrs already,your matured response is highly needed. NOTE:Please romance section e-warriors should stay away,I always come to this section for serious issues,please respect yourselves and please I'm not the person in question. Thanks
Whenever a woman begins to answer questions nobody's asking, just know she's lying.

All these Nairaland fake Amazons sef...na penis go finish you last last

You and your friend are premium gold-diggers

1 Like

Re: . by YourMajesty(m): 7:39pm On Mar 23, 2021
A friend of a gold digging bitch, is a gold digging bitch indeed.

A 20yrs old young lady should be developing herself in different areas of life, not developing appetite for a 44yrs old Pennis.

4 Likes

Re: . by Draslo(m): 7:40pm On Mar 23, 2021
lilvicky68:
If she's ready to take care of the kids as her own..she can.. Or you can still take the opportunity afterall that's how you ladies snatch men..
Impossible. Only their mother can. Now imagine, the widower has multiple kids. Remember that the lady in question is just 20. This Zzor sef.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 23, 2021
YourMajesty:
A friend of a gold digging bitch, is a gold digging bitch indeed.

A 20yrs old young lady should be developing herself in different areas of life, not developing appetite for a 44yrs old Pennis.
Let me be civil in answering you,the lady's dad is rich too and she has her own money so it's not a case of gold digging or whatever you may be thinking, everything is somehow complicated
Re: . by COURVOISier(m): 7:42pm On Mar 23, 2021
Serious money is involved. grin grin grin cheesy
No finance no romance

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 23, 2021
lilvicky68:
Taking care of the kids is not an issue,I don't think she has much to do as the kids are mostly abroad
Re: . by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:44pm On Mar 23, 2021
Although he is too old for her, she can manage him, especially if he treats her like a queen cool and she loves him. This is a case of a widower, not a divorcee, so there wount be any ex-wife drama involved. However she needs to be ready for a lifetime stress training those kids, and managing a home of step-siblings.

1 Like

Re: . by simi1(m): 7:44pm On Mar 23, 2021
Yes, if he has money
Re: . by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:45pm On Mar 23, 2021
If her parents are rich, then what on earth is a 20yr old girl doing with a man who is close to middle age?
Zzor:
Let me be civil in answering you,the lady's dad is rich too and she has her own money so it's not a case of gold digging or whatever you may be thinking, everything is somehow complicated

1 Like

Re: . by lilvicky68(m): 7:45pm On Mar 23, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Although he is too old for her, she can manage him, especially if he treats her like a queen cool and she loves him. This is a case of a widower, not a divorcee, so there wount be any ex-wife drama involved. However she needs to be ready for a lifetime stress training those kids, and managing a home of step-siblings.
When there's money there's nothing like managing him
Re: . by YourMajesty(m): 7:46pm On Mar 23, 2021
Zzor:
Shut up Mrs Civil Servant,

If she has her own money, she would use it to do something profitable that would take her mind from a 44yrs old Pennis. I can tell you for free that you or your friend are just gold digging ambassadors looking for excuse to deceive gullible Portharcourt men.

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 23, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Hmm as for how he treats her,I give him distinction in that regards and he's very decent and God fearing infact everything is so right with him but my friend is so confused and really don't want to take decision she will later regret
Re: . by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:47pm On Mar 23, 2021
She will have to manage his old age far into the future.
lilvicky68:

When there's money there's nothing like managing him
Re: . by Draslo(m): 7:49pm On Mar 23, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
If her parents are rich, then what on earth is a 20yr old girl doing with a man who is close to middle age?
You guys are actually taking her seriously? Any 20 year old girl in Nigeria today will only Bleep a much older dick for financial gain. They have guys between 20-30 they're heavily crushing and lusting on.
Re: . by lilvicky68(m): 7:49pm On Mar 23, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
She will have to manage his old age far into the future.
If the man eat and lives well he would be okay..it's just 24yrs difference

1 Like

Re: . by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:49pm On Mar 23, 2021
People marry for different reasons, including marrying for financial gains. I thought this girl is probably going for the money. If she's from a rich home and only 20, then I would not advice her to accept him.
Zzor:
Hmm as for how he treats her,I give him distinction in that regards and he's very decent and God fearing infact everything is so right with him but my friend is so confused and really don't want to take decision she will later regret
Re: . by Sarcastic101: 7:50pm On Mar 23, 2021
Una suppose know since Na

No be zzor use her mouth talk say Na only married/old men(like her father's age) she fit marry

Na only second hand men she fit attract

Zzor don't misuse this opportunity
This may be your only chance to get the man of your dreams

You and his first daughter go just dey share pad sad grin

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 23, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
The way everything started is somehow, it was from the church and the man's dad been an elder in her church liked her and gave her number to the son,in fact the man's dad don't want to accept no as an answer,he's already seeing her as her daughter inlaw.The man in question too won't let go,it's so hard for my friend to take her decision, everything is complicated
Re: . by YourMajesty(m): 7:52pm On Mar 23, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
You believe this useless lies rolling out from a troll?
Re: . by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 23, 2021
Sarcastic101:
Una suppose know since Na

No be zzor use her mouth talk say Na only married/old men(like her father's age) she fit marry

Na only second hand men she fit attract

Zzor don't misuse this opportunity
This may be your only chance to get the man of your dreams

You and his first daughter go just dey share pad sad grin

On a serious note I'm not the person
Re: . by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 23, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
People marry for different reasons, including marrying for financial gains. I thought this girl is probably going for the money. If she's from a rich home and only 20, then I would not advice her to accept him.
You are right because the dad don't want to hear something of such,main issue is that age difference but his appearance does not reflect at all in his age,you will think he's in his 30's
Re: . by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 23, 2021
YourMajesty:
You believe this useless lies rolling out from a troll?
Please leave and let people give their opinions, go to romance section and continue what you know how to do best,I warned you and your likes to stay away
Re: . by YourMajesty(m): 8:00pm On Mar 23, 2021
Zzor:
Please leave and let people give their opinions, go to romance section and continue what you know how to do best,I warned you and your likes to stay away
If your father is the owner of Nairaland, then I will leave.

44yrs old Pennis kee you there.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 23, 2021
lilvicky68:

If the man eat and lives well he would be okay..it's just 24yrs difference
Are you sure?at 40 he'll be 64
Re: . by lilvicky68(m): 8:01pm On Mar 23, 2021
Zzor:
The way everything started is somehow, it was from the church and the man's dad been an elder in her church liked her and gave her number to the son,in fact the man's dad don't want to accept no as an answer,he's already seeing her as her daughter inlaw.The man in question too won't let go,it's so hard for my friend to take her decision, everything is complicated
Do people still do that?
Re: . by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 23, 2021
lilvicky68:
Do people still do that?
somehow but in rare cases
Re: . by YourMajesty(m): 8:03pm On Mar 23, 2021
lilvicky68:

Do people still do that?
You should know this girl for pete sake, no Truth in this bullshit.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What A Man Did To His Wife Of 20years! / Relocation Sale.. / Indigenous Rhymes And Game Songs From Yester Years?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.