Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

The Once 'Beautiful Ones' Have Turned Ugly! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Once 'Beautiful Ones' Have Turned Ugly! (447 Views)

I Have Turned Him Into A Rastafarian - Shehu Sani 'mocks' El-rufai / Insecurity: Bandits Have Turned North To Killing Field - Sultan Of Sokoto / Yerima Shettima: Northern Governors Have Turned Killings, Banditry Into Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Once 'Beautiful Ones' Have Turned Ugly! by Bornboy4: 8:28pm On Mar 26, 2021
Once upon my country, Nigeria,

There was..

A clamour for integrity, and there was trust and accountability.

There was ...

A clamour for service and loyalty, and Nigerians served the country with..ALL their might.

That is now buried in the past, when Nigeria served as the giant of Africa.

We learnt one another's language and embraced 'National Integration'.

That is buried in the past!

Now, the sordid present...

Things have gone sour and evil.

People have gone savage.

Like Sodom and Gomorrah, none will be spared the wrath of God.

Nigerians have all fallen out of God's Glory!

The average Nigerian youths wants to steal your money online using demonic means, and we tag it 'Yahoo Plus' and hail them!

The average trader buys goods worth N100,000 and sells same for N400,000!

The politicians allocate public money to finance their extravagant lifestyles.

Put money in the bank and the bank officials give internet fraudsters your bank details.

The Pastors use the Book of Malachi to frighten you and rob you of 10% of your earnings monthly in the name of tithe and offering. This money he later use for himself to buy private jets, build universities that your children can't attend.

The School Principal and parents aid students to cheat to pass national and external exams.

Lecturers seek s ex in exchange for exam marks.

Put money under the care of a young Nigerian, next thing, he betrays this trust and bolts away with your money!

Has greed, selfishness, tribalism, love of money over human life become the hallmarks of an average Nigerian?

I think, The Beautiful Ones are not yet born....many may not make heaven.

What do you think?

1 Like

Re: The Once 'Beautiful Ones' Have Turned Ugly! by Bornboy4: 8:37pm On Mar 26, 2021
Help to build the nation by fostering peace and national integration, please!
Re: The Once 'Beautiful Ones' Have Turned Ugly! by Bornboy4: 11:46am On Sep 09, 2021
This is the time to reason and have a change of mentality. To build a better Nigeria, we need people with credible integrity. We need people who can work selflessly in the interest of the majority.
Decadence in any society cannot promote economic growth.
Re: The Once 'Beautiful Ones' Have Turned Ugly! by AfroAgroPower: 8:45pm On Sep 09, 2021
Bornboy4:
Once upon my country, Nigeria,

There was..

A clamour for integrity, and there was trust and accountability.

There was ...

A clamour for service and loyalty, and Nigerians served the country with..ALL their might.

That is now buried in the past, when Nigeria served as the giant of Africa.

We learnt one another's language and embraced 'National Integration'.

That is buried in the past!

Now, the sordid present...

Things have gone sour and evil.

People have gone savage.

Like Sodom and Gomorrah, none will be spared the wrath of God.

Nigerians have all fallen out of God's Glory!

The average Nigerian youths wants to steal your money online using demonic means, and we tag it 'Yahoo Plus' and hail them!

The average trader buys goods worth N100,000 and sells same for N400,000!

The politicians allocate public money to finance their extravagant lifestyles.

Put money in the bank and the bank officials give internet fraudsters your bank details.

The Pastors use the Book of Malachi to frighten you and rob you of 10% of your earnings monthly in the name of tithe and offering. This money he later use for himself to buy private jets, build universities that your children can't attend.

The School Principal and parents aid students to cheat to pass national and external exams.

Lecturers seek s ex in exchange for exam marks.

Put money under the care of a young Nigerian, next thing, he betrays this trust and bolts away with your money!

Has greed, selfishness, tribalism, love of money over human life become the hallmarks of an average Nigerian?

I think, The Beautiful Ones are not yet born....many may not make heaven.

What do you think?

The Proper Orientation of LoveCoin will make some people make Heaven.

With The Right Strategic Partnership and Alignment of The Founders of LoveCoin with People like You and I; then A lot of People will Understand that THE HEAVEN That They SEEK in Their AFTERLIFE can be Lived Here on Earth when They Live Together with LOVE.

The Great Concept and Guide to Living remains:

"Seek First The Kingdom of God (Love) and His Righteousness; and all others shall be added unto You."

I see you are Passionate about Empowering Lives Spiritually, Politically and Financially; hence I'm writing this to encourage and support you.

Let's Align on how to Promote and Enrich Ourselves through LoveCoin as We Collectively "Seek First The Kingdom of God (Love)."

(1) (Reply)

NGF Threatens Court Action Over Report Against Fayemi / "You're Clueless, A Liability And A Prodigal Son" - Gov. Umahi Replies Enyim / Bandits Operating In 24 Nigerian States - Governor Samuel Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.