Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / . (830 Views)

Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA / "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo / Opeyemi Aiyeola: Why I Left Nigeria For UK At The Peak Of My Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Mainlymanof: 8:22am On Mar 28, 2021
Re: . by Jashub: 8:29am On Mar 28, 2021
There is a proverb that says " Success has many fathers but failure is an orphan ". You blocking or deleting your current account will not change the fact that you do not have loyal fans. So what I would suggest you do, is to restrategise your music career's awareness. You can do this by following others who have become successful and study how they made their albums sell. Remember, to be successful in life, just copy those who have gone down that path.
Re: . by Lessonteacher(f): 8:30am On Mar 28, 2021
You might want to increase your fan base, but don't block the one you have alread

1 Like

Re: . by Theboy21: 1:47pm On Mar 28, 2021
Damn, that's too bad, i always make sure i repost any of my guys music once he let me know bout it, stop depending on people's words sha cos it will most likely end in tears... Don't block em, it will look childish...
Re: . by arieal89: 2:46pm On Mar 28, 2021
Mainlymanof:
Hello guys good day
I don't know how to relate my problem but let me go it anyway I hope you understand. Thanks

I am an upcoming artiste . Who depends on people to help me , help in me terms of reposting, sharing my songs. So when I wanted to drop one of my track, I chatted and negotiated with a lot of people to that they would help me repost and reshare my new song , though I have done this kinda stuff several times but it isn't working out. So recently I decided to drop these New jams and then I had to chat a lot of people , when I say a lot of people I mean hundreds of my friends in my account friend list. I told them they are going to help me repost my song when it drops. Ladies and gentlemen all of them agreed to do so and I got hoped and assurance that I have a lot of people to help me push my song. To my own very surprised when I dropped this song I couldn't even get ordinary comments or likes. All the people I chatted up who agreed to repose share all went agog. I even went back to their dm to remind them of their promise. Some of them even snubs me and didn't reply me again . And they are reluctant in helping me share the post as promised. Wat pains me is my message showing seen and unreplied and the person is online . cry cry cry to my own very surprise , even my classmates all snubbed .
Now the advice I need from you is this, should I block all this set of people and recruit a new set of fans. I've been thinking of what to do, am I surrounding myself with the wrong people? Please advise me. should I delete my account and create new one for new people in my life that will support my dreams career and goals. Or should leave them and keep hoping they would support one day ? Thanks your opinions are welcomed.
Re: . by Mainlymanof: 3:04pm On Mar 28, 2021
Mainlymanof:
Hello guys good day
I don't know how to relate my problem but let me go it anyway I hope you understand. Thanks

I am an upcoming artiste . Who depends on people to help me , help in me terms of reposting, sharing my songs. So when I wanted to drop one of my track, I chatted and negotiated with a lot of people to that they would help me repost and reshare my new song , though I have done this kinda stuff several times but it isn't working out. So recently I decided to drop these New jams and then I had to chat a lot of people , when I say a lot of people I mean hundreds of my friends in my account friend list. I told them they are going to help me repost my song when it drops. Ladies and gentlemen all of them agreed to do so and I got hoped and assurance that I have a lot of people to help me push my song. To my own very surprised when I dropped this song I couldn't even get ordinary comments or likes. All the people I chatted up who agreed to repose share all went agog. I even went back to their dm to remind them of their promise. Some of them even snubs me and didn't reply me again . And they are reluctant in helping me share the post as promised. Wat pains me is my message showing seen and unreplied and the person is online . cry cry cry to my own very surprise , even my classmates all snubbed .
Now the advice I need from you is this, should I block all this set of people and recruit a new set of fans. I've been thinking of what to do, am I surrounding myself with the wrong people? Please advise me. should I delete my account and create new one for new people in my life that will support my dreams career and goals. Or should leave them and keep hoping they would support one day ? Thanks your opinions are welcomed.
More contributions pls
Re: . by Scream(m): 12:23am On Mar 29, 2021
Lessonteacher:
You might want to increase your fan base, but don't block the one you have alread

Good point...

1 Like

Re: . by We4all: 12:48am On Mar 29, 2021
Sorry for posting this here. I just want you all to know that some corrupt CBN staff have turned the FG COVID-19 palliative into a business venture, and they are cashing out massively.

The make the online portal inaccessible on purpose. Then they recruit agents who act as middle men to source for applicants. As soon as your application is approved and your account is credited, you will remit from 50K upwards. This depends on what you received. 

Nigeria is a scam! CBN is a bigger scam!. It is only in Nigeria that a staff of a Government bank is a millionaire and the governor a billionaire. Please, spread the word so the public can know what is going on.
Re: . by Foodqueen(f): 3:00am On Mar 29, 2021
We4all:
Sorry for posting this here. I just want you all to know that some corrupt CBN staff have turned the FG COVID-19 palliative into a business venture, and they are cashing out massively.

The make the online portal inaccessible on purpose. Then they recruit agents who act as middle men to source for applicants. As soon as your application is approved and your account is credited, you will remit from 50K upwards. This depends on what you received. 

Nigeria is a scam! CBN is a bigger scam!. It is only in Nigeria that a staff of a Government bank is a millionaire and the governor a billionaire. Please, spread the word so the public can know what is going on.

U said they made the portal unaccessible and at the same time u said as soon as the application is approved. shocked

Incoherent....
Re: . by We4all: 7:25am On Mar 29, 2021
Foodqueen:

U said they made the portal unaccessible and at the same time u said as soon as the application is approved. shocked

Incoherent....

Read well and digest it before commenting. The portal is inaccessible, but they recruit physical agents to get people's details offline. These people send their details via SMS and not through the portal. I repeat, always read between the lines before commenting. I hope you ain't one of their goons.
Re: . by Gentle0wavez: 7:21am On Mar 30, 2021
Mainlymanof:
Hello guys good day

That's life bro but it's a good thing, in fact a very good thing. Because if you succeed through their hands you will regret it, you will become answerable to them. They will be calling u for shows or events with little or no pay and be famzing you any given time and expect you to swallow it because they brought you up, but if u make it like this through only God, Nobody will feel entitled to your success

(1) (Reply)

Chinko Ekun Shares Hilarious Throwback PIC Of He, Blaqbonez And Cheque In OAU / Davido With His 30gb Squad Arrive Candlelight Service For His Late Friend, Obama / Bbnaija: Why I Replaced Peace With Cross – Liquorose Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.