Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,934 members, 7,824,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / . (582 Views)

Live-in House Keeper/nanny / Live-in House Keeper/nanny Needed Urgently At Lekki. / Vacancy, Vacancy, Vacancy!!! Store- Keeper Is Urgently Required @ Innokas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by Everbright1801(m): 7:44pm On Mar 29, 2021
Re: . by Everbright1801(m): 6:34pm On Apr 04, 2021
Re: . by Zarah153: 9:11am On Jun 30, 2021
Hi,

I can understand your feelings as your words are clearly showing how desperate you are to get a job. Being a person working in the field of preparing documents for the domestic workers in Dubai, United Arab Emirates such as maid, nanny, housekeeper visa typing and related things, I can see many locals and expats bringing their maid from other countries like Ethiopia, Ghana, Uganda, Nigeria, etc., and gets their sponsorship ready as per the laws. You can check the rules and regulations mentioned here in one of the Government approved Dubai maid agency website.

So, I'm sure you can find many job opportunities here in different maid service providing companies. You just search in Google and talk with them, they will have vacancies suitable for you.

Most of them are ready to recruit from source countries and hence they will help you get all the required legal documents to travel from Nigeria to UAE and work there, so it will not be an issue for you on that front as well.

Hope it helps.

(1) (Reply)

Branch Service Associate / 5 Little Known But Highly Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start / MURIC Reacts As Ikoyi Building Collapsed After a Muslim worker was ‘rejected’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.