Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / . (3356 Views)

The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos / Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Dorlarphor10: 10:09pm On Mar 30, 2021
Re: . by int0x80(m): 10:58pm On Mar 30, 2021
If you know such untapped visa route, what are you still doing in Nigeria? You are obviously looking for who to scam!

16 Likes

Re: . by Dorlarphor10: 11:41pm On Mar 30, 2021
Lol...Scam! Never
Re: . by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 31, 2021
Op are you in Canada?
Re: . by Madukachase: 12:51am On Mar 31, 2021
The untapped route you mean is the Atlantic immigration pilot program. Untapped? LOL. As a Nigerian you will never get into canada with this program, because Nigerian over do things and spoil things for their fellow Nigerians. No company will employ you in Canada when you are still in Nigeria anymore, because 99% of the times those Nigerian employed by those companies tends to leave the company for a better opportunity there by making the first company to employ them and sort out their papers and get them to Canada waste their time and resources. So that route is closed except by miracle. I got that ebook where you got this info for $50 some time back.

2 Likes

Re: . by babakb: 6:12am On Mar 31, 2021
Madukachase:
The untapped route you mean is the Atlantic immigration pilot program. Untapped? LOL. As a Nigerian you will never get into canada with this program, because Nigerian over do things and spoil things for their fellow Nigerians. No company will employ you in Canada when you are still in Nigeria anymore, because 99% of the times those Nigerian employed by those companies tends to leave the company for a better opportunity there by making the first company to employ them and sort out their papers and get them to Canada waste their time and resources. So that route is closed except by miracle. I got that ebook where you got this info for $50 some time back.

Canada employers are smarter now.
They thought Nigerians had any honor.

Why would Canadian employers even bother to recruit outside Canada when they can easily recruit International Students, Refugees and even Landed Immigrants.

The only real untapped route now is to be Bilingual.
Score CLB 7 in IELTS and TEF and you will have a chance securing employment from outside Canada.

3 Likes

Re: . by Dorlarphor10: 10:46pm On Mar 31, 2021
Madukachase:

Thank you for your input on the subject matter.
The fact still remains that it works ( though can guarantee 100%) you just need to know how to go about it very well.
Re: . by ednut1(m): 11:26pm On Mar 31, 2021
Dorlarphor10:

Thank you for your input on the subject matter.
The fact still remains that it works ( though can guarantee 100%) you just need to know how to go about it very well.
why haven't you done it

2 Likes

Re: . by Upeople: 9:56am On Apr 01, 2021
Dorlarphor10:
No

opportunities in those area to attract Immigrants. The goodnews is that after working/studying for a while in those unpopular cities you can easily move to other popular cities like Ontario, Quebec, Atlanta etc.

Hmmmm..... “popular cities like Ontario, Quebec, Atlanta”

You know nothing about Canada & you want to help people get to Canada

4 Likes

Re: . by lordkings1: 8:47am On Jul 23, 2021
stansharpiro:
PhD Student reveals how he secured a Canadian study visa for himself and his wife, without using an agent or consultant. Follow through the link to the channel for more info

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJD-WcwYFH0

Follow this link when you're done watching the video

https://www.youtube.com/redirect?event=video_description&redir_token=QUFFLUhqbDlvbExjT3RPVHVucUUwNzdYRVFIZTJ1MkUwUXxBQ3Jtc0ttUV9TTWpWejNwQXFzOHgxQmc2cXZGOHdQY0gxWVFZMWN2aUVBSWJmR1lfVldGWHo2cnZjWUl3NXpyVkxJWlZzODFOSnM1MEJhZFVrTEd0aGFVejFxT3o2QmFCV1pZSFN5NExfWnhIS25LRERNWU43OA&q=https%3A%2F%2Fexpertnaire.com%2Fmanager%2Fproduct%2F6937511004%2F7051860425
Good morning!
Re: . by Childofthelord(f): 10:47am On Jul 23, 2021
Scam Alert!!! I am glad we are getting smarter and updating ourselves. This route is not what it used to be. Be careful guys.

2 Likes

Re: . by BlackSan: 12:08pm On Jul 23, 2021
Dorlarphor10:
No doubt, Canada is one of the best place to live in the world. Even though many Nigerian wish to be there, getting the Canadian visa can make the wish go south. The truth is getting Canadian visa is competitive, so many requirements to meet ( but it worth it sha). Now, since Canada government have seen that many immigrants are not willing to come to some unpopular cities in the country. They make requirements to those unpopular area less and create more opportunities in those area to attract Immigrants. The goodnews is that after working/studying for a while in those unpopular cities you can easily move to other popular cities like Ontario, Quebec, Atlanta etc.

I have a blueprint that can guide anyone interested in traveling to Canada on how to navigate this route and get to Canada

Check my signature for my contact.
Thank you

Lol you had us with your headline but if everyone was like you, there wouldn't be threads to help and advice people on Nairaland.
Re: . by Limassol(m): 8:45pm On Jul 23, 2021
The charlatan even mentioned Atlanta, very dumb scammer! Laugh wan kill me here.

2 Likes

Re: . by opomulero(m): 8:39am On Jul 24, 2021
is atlanta now in canada?
Re: . by donlet(m): 12:29pm On Jul 24, 2021
If you will like to relocate to canada through an inexpensive way, it's through the work and study route. OR you move to canada as a student and after completing your program, you apply for PR. Click on the link below for more info https://oladitidayo.com/relocate-to-canada-without-ielts-in-2021/
Re: . by Childofthelord(f): 12:46am On Jul 25, 2021
I was about to ask
opomulero:
is atlanta now in canada?
Re: . by BlackSan: 11:13am On Jul 25, 2021
donlet:
If you will like to relocate to canada through an inexpensive way, it's through the work and study route. OR you move to canada as a student and after completing your program, you apply for PR. Click on the link below for more info https://oladitidayo.com/relocate-to-canada-without-ielts-in-2021/

Since when are people able to move to Canada without IELTS?

(1) (Reply)

Study In Latvia �� �� Question & Answer / Abijo / Least Visited Countries in the World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.