Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:57 AM

Would Your Impersonate Your Late Dad In A Fake Write Up?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would Your Impersonate Your Late Dad In A Fake Write Up?? (541 Views)

You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography / Olatunbosun Adopts Baby, Amiyah Jenn, Abandoned By Her Dad In US (Pics) / Young Girl Beats Dad In Kolo Challenge, Saves More Notes Than Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would Your Impersonate Your Late Dad In A Fake Write Up?? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 30, 2021
I'm here again with my mummy issues YES! I hate that woman with every fibre of my being and each time i try to not resent her the way i do BOOM! she comes up with a new rubbish!

This time she woke me up in the morning to come fake a write up of my dad just so as to confirm claim to a metal gate of the shop she is packing away from(Actually forced the landlady to send her packing because of her usual nonsense)!

I'm not stupid, neither am i a kid to not know that this is crime, an offense against the law and if caught, could lead to some good time in jail!
I'm also reasonable enough to know that this is a violation against my father, the man which i respected so much, she would not be happy with me wherever he is if i did that nonsense to please this b1tch of a mother i have!

Still typing....
Re: Would Your Impersonate Your Late Dad In A Fake Write Up?? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 30, 2021
I said a blatant NO! to her but i need yall to know if i really did the right thing here because after her usual long and useless sermon of course with a little touch of crocodile tears the next thing this woman did was to get up and start hitting me, from different angles of slaps to stumping of my head with her feet against the floor when i fell, i can still feel the sours in my mouth!

Now the question is: Would you have written the write up to please her if you were in my shoes??
Lemme know if what i went through for refusing is worth it.

And pls this thread is not for those useless feminists, i don't look like i can tolerate any unnecessary gender sh1t here pls!
Re: Would Your Impersonate Your Late Dad In A Fake Write Up?? by Printerscanner: 8:57pm On Apr 01, 2021
Mothers! We have to tolerate them. Our fathers tolerated them but die in the process, we too have to tolerate them
Re: Would Your Impersonate Your Late Dad In A Fake Write Up?? by Dollywood(m): 10:07am On Apr 02, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Motorized Roller Window Blinds / What Is The Hardest Part Of Being A Man / Have You Seen These People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.