Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,900 members, 7,810,458 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography (56868 Views)

You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) / My Husband Left Us / Left Us. After Eight Years, He's Back And Had Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by EBMedia: 5:37pm On Dec 19, 2022
"You Left Us With No Single Legacy" - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography (Photo)

Children of a Nigerian man who passed away at the age of 66 have written a sad biography about him, IGBERETV reports.

In the biography which has gone viral, the man's children said that though no one is perfect, he left them no legacy.

The writer of the biography expressed regrets about having him as a father while growing up.

They slammed the deceased for being good to outsiders while neglecting his home.

"...Indeed you were so good to outsiders but your own home was a total shamble. As a growing child, I regretted having you as a father, but today, look at me, standing to lay you down to rest," an excerpt of the biography's preamble reads.

https://igberetvnews.com/1434218/left-us-single-legacy-sad-children-write-late-dads-biography-photo/

6 Likes 7 Shares

Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by Jennyclay(f): 5:42pm On Dec 19, 2022
Looking at the man's picture one could tell he was truly wicked to his children.
These are the kind of men that would squander money in beer parlour but won't give their children money for school fees and up-keep

These are the kind of men that would squander money on ladies but won't give their wife money for food. And if the wife complains he would beat her up.

These are the kind of men that compare their children to other people's children whereas he's not making any effort to better the life of his own children.

For his children to have regretted having him as a father shows he did unspeakable things. His children were nice enough to attend his funeral. If I were to be in their shoes, I won't dare attend his funeral.

Stingy ko ko men everywhere!

165 Likes 11 Shares

Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by madridguy(m): 5:42pm On Dec 19, 2022
E sure me die na another man pickin they carry come give this man. Your own blood will never write something like this.

Make God no allow us born our enemy as child.

307 Likes 29 Shares

Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by Onedayoneday: 5:46pm On Dec 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
Looking at the man's picture one could tell he was truly wicked to his children.

By just the picture?

116 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by illicit(m): 6:11pm On Dec 19, 2022
My father left me a good name
Many years after he died, I met several people associated with him and anytime I introduced myself they were always crying as if he just died...

362 Likes 25 Shares

Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by habsydiamond(m): 6:33pm On Dec 19, 2022
The moment of truth....for the child to write this down means he has seen hell in the hands of his father.. helping outsiders, leaving ur children to suffer is an act of wickedness. Its better for one's family to speak well about him or her than for them to be laying curse on him of her. This is a lesson for everyone.. Always treat ur family well cos when the going gets tough...family will remain while outsiders will run ooo.

141 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by Mindlog: 6:43pm On Dec 19, 2022
madridguy:
E sure me die na another man pickin they carry come give this man. Your own blood will never write something like this.

You are in denial.

The present generation and the future ones, are becoming more daring and less comfortable with "eye service" and cover ups.

The emotional blackmail the society has been using to subsidize deadbeat parents is fast losing its grip on children of neglectful parents.

Publicly treating deadbeat parents mess ups is becoming the new cool.

For those conversant with the bible: Fathers, provoke not your children to anger, lest they be discouraged.....Col. 3:21

269 Likes 17 Shares

Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by Oluneutral: 6:47pm On Dec 19, 2022
I like the honesty/truthfulness of the children.

91 Likes 8 Shares

Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by Oluneutral: 6:48pm On Dec 19, 2022
Mindlog:

You are in denial.

The present generation and the future ones, are becoming more daring and less comfortable with "eye service" and cover ups.

The emotional blackmail the society has been using to subsidize deadbeat parents is fast losing its grip on children of neglectful parents.

Publicly treating deadbeat parents mess ups is becoming the new cool.

For those conversant with the bible: Fathers, provoke not your children to anger, lest they be discouraged.....Col. 3:21

You're very right.

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by faithfull18(f): 6:49pm On Dec 19, 2022
Lol, it's not business as usual.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by donpapa(m): 9:26pm On Dec 19, 2022
They should go and face their lives too so that there kids won’t say the same about them smiley

111 Likes 7 Shares

Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by Atarakpa: 9:26pm On Dec 19, 2022
You the children as your dad didn't, you guys should work hard and leave the legacy for your children

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by Salakoad: 9:26pm On Dec 19, 2022
First time wey I no go hear "the best dad in the world" wey people go dey take deceive themselves

95 Likes 8 Shares

Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by easyfem(m): 9:26pm On Dec 19, 2022
This one shock ooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by xratedxG: 9:27pm On Dec 19, 2022
Eshok. Gen Z generation nah coconut head generation

12 Likes

Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by BrickDevo: 9:27pm On Dec 19, 2022
Chai

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by Gwan2(m): 9:27pm On Dec 19, 2022
The dead is dead...

Rewrite the story so your offspring wont say same about you when laying you to rest

For the living, the only thing that should matter to you in this life is GOD, YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR ASSIGNMENT/DESTINY/PURPOSE in life.

Every other thing should come secondary

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by echodrum(m): 9:27pm On Dec 19, 2022
Onedayoneday:

By just the picture?
I tire oo

1 Like

Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 19, 2022
Wow very sad .

2 Likes

Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 19, 2022
madridguy:

For his child(ren) to have written such about him, it says a lot about how he lived his life. . . That's only my opinion though, only God knows the truth.

But I have seen fathers that will blow money on women and strangers outside while leaving their children hungry and lacking basic things. If you're a father, try to take care of your home. What's bad is bad.

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by GoooodHardDick: 9:27pm On Dec 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
These are the kind of men that would squander money in beer parlour but won't give their children money for school fees and up-keep

These are the kind of men that would squander money on ladies but won't give their wife money for food. And if the wife complains he would beat her up.

These are the kind of men that compare their children to other people's children whereas he's not making any effort to better the life of his own children.

For his children to have regretted having him as a father show he did unspeakable things. The children were nice enough to attend his funeral. If I were to be in their shoes, I won't dare attend his funeral.

You have no right to call a man stingy except of course you're a beggar.

However, I except by now you must have gotten a job and be useful to yourself and family. stop depending on men for survival

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by tivta(m): 9:28pm On Dec 19, 2022
Hmmmm

Parents should remember to put their children first...
God bless my dad but he left a big legacy i am afraid I will not be able to match not to talk about surpassing

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by JORDAN202: 9:28pm On Dec 19, 2022
HEY

ANY CHILD THAT COULD WRITE SUCH FOR ANY DEAD PARENT, IS A WICKED ASSHOLE.

YOU WERE AN ADULT WHEN HE WAS STILL ALIVE, YET YOU DID NOT HAVE THE COURAGE TO CONFRONT HIM.

IF YOUR STORY IS TRUE, YOU SHOULD HAVE CONFRONTED THE MAN BEFORE HE DIED SO THAT HE CAN EXCERCISE HIS RIGHT TO REPLY.

MAY YOUR OWN CHILDREN DO THE SAME OR WORSE TO YOU UPON YOUR DEATH.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by medropoly(m): 9:28pm On Dec 19, 2022
U neva jam the type of my father., you even try write 4 him biography, me no even get that time to write when my father go die angry

29 Likes

Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by jaxxy(m): 9:28pm On Dec 19, 2022
Meaning?? Didn't he send them to school and teach them morals or was he an absentee dad?

1 Like

Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by echodrum(m): 9:28pm On Dec 19, 2022
Jennyclay:

For his children to have regretted having him as a father show he did unspeakable things. The children were nice enough to attend his funeral. If I were to be in their shoes, I won't dare attend his funeral.

Hopefully, you will leave enough legacy for your own children.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by Roboto11: 9:29pm On Dec 19, 2022
grin

Where from?
Re: You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography by DavSagacity(m): 9:29pm On Dec 19, 2022
If only the dead can read.

The lesson is meant for the living to love their children , Train them morally , academically and spiritually to be the best they can be while they are still able and alive.
That's the only way a man can leave a lasting legacy for his children and for many generations after Him

obviously, the guy is still bitter towards his dad even in death.
Now how many of the outsiders that helped him to squander his resources and helped him deny his own children the basic things of life.. where are they now to lay him down to rest..

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks / Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer / Girl ‘Punches’ Nigerian Dad At US Army Promotion Ceremony (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.