Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,840 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Your Calling - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Calling (247 Views)

The Five Fold MINISTRIES :DISCERNING Your Calling By BURDENS / The Role Of Grace And Anointing In Your Calling And Ministry - Rom12:6. / Daddy Freeze Tackles Pastor Funke Adejuwon For Calling Him A 'Fool, Idiot' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Calling by jonatoye(m): 9:11am On Apr 02, 2021
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: Your Calling

WORD FOR TODAY
You are called to a life of sacrifice. You will never fulfill your calling until you resemble Christ by living a life of sacrifice!!!
Scriptural Reference
"For even to this were you called [it is inseparable from your vocation]. For Christ also suffered for you, leaving you [His personal] example, so that you should follow in His footsteps." (1Peter 2:21 AMP)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your calling as a Christian is not limited to bearing Bible names, speaking spiritual languages, engaging in spiritual activities but living the life of sacrifice. We have access to God and forgiveness of sin because Jesus Christ bore the pains of the penalty of sin. Into this you are also called; to live to fulfill God's purpose in every facet of life.

As long as you live, you must be mindful of the fact that you are required to live a life of sacrifice and live for the will of God alone. To live a life of sacrifice, you must put to death your members which are on the earth: fornication, uncleanness, passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry. Until a man becomes alive to his calling he will rather be a curse than a blessing to every domain of his placement.

+ Are you living a life of sacrifice?

Lord! Help me to be alive to my calling as a living sacrifice for you in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Emphasis:
Your life will only be useful to God as a living sacrifice and nothing else!!!

Have a Blessed Friday!!!

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Of Matthew / Jesus Tempted At The Wilderness / I Love God But I Don't Have The Spirit To Go to Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.