Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help (338 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help by Jacksparrow7(m): 12:11pm On Apr 04, 2021
Someone save me. A visitor just badged in on my parents house, and now I am stock in my room.
If anyone call my name now or open my room door or window, IT IS FINISHED. I can't go out to greet the visitors, fuel container is waiting for me right outside my door with money on it to go and buy with 500 Naira to go and buy card for my brother, I hope he does not come looking for me.
My stay in the guest room, the room next to the parlour. The first room you meet when you enter d house through the front door
Re: Help by OlayemiAshraf(m): 12:16pm On Apr 04, 2021
Stock ko..dried fish

(1) (Reply)

(video) 10 Years After Marriage With 2 Kids Couple Realized That We’re Siblings / Photographer In The Morning; Party Animal At Night | My Very EVENTFUL Sunday / How I Was Accused Of Being A Suspect Of Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.