Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Who Is Funkekemi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Funkekemi (212 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Funkekemi by lordlugards: 10:41am On Apr 05, 2021
The person behind the moniker funkekemi, at about after 3:am this morning broke a news that gunmen is attacking state CID Owerri.

But my curiosity made me to want to know the person behind the said moniker,

Checked her profile, which state she's from Ekiti state, the account was registered yesterday 4/4/2021.

In one of her comments, she claimed she live in Owerri.
But checking her other earlier comments, the one's she made yesterday 4/4/2021, she also claimed to currently live in UK, and has been offer money to participate in protest to support Buhari in London.

My question is who is the person behind this moniker.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Funkekemi by capitalzero: 10:47am On Apr 05, 2021
lordlugards:
The person behind the moniker funkekemi, at about after 3:am this morning broke a news that gunmen is attacking state CID Owerri.

Checked her profile, which state she's from Ekiti state, the account was registered yesterday 4/4/2021.

But checking her other earlier comments, the one's she made yesterday 4/4/2021, she also claimed to currently live in UK, and has been offer money to participate in protest to support Buhari in London.

Ask Ifa.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Funkekemi by immortalcrown(m): 10:50am On Apr 05, 2021
Na omnipresent Nairalander.
Re: Who Is Funkekemi by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 05, 2021
Had same suspicion...

I am suspecting Aunty Kemi
Re: Who Is Funkekemi by ivolt: 10:57am On Apr 05, 2021
Isn't it obvious.
Impersonation? YES
Ethnic propaganda? YES
Odd combination of names? YES

Funke kemi is an Ipob member, she likely lives close to the
site of the attack, the fake moniker does not deceive anyone.
Re: Who Is Funkekemi by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 05, 2021
lordlugards:

It is useless and vain glory looking for who is behind a moniker on Nairaland.
The important thing is the truthood that is being propagated by the moniker.
The truth of the year is to expose the atrocities of Fulani killers.
Expose them from the Atlantic to the universe.
Then, their end shall come.
Spare the serpents, kill the the wicked Fulani herders.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Attack Imo State Police Command Headquarters And Federal Prison. / VIDEO: CONSTITUTIONAL FORCE MAJURE: NINAS CFM YOUTH ADVOCACY GROUP TALKSHOW / How Covid -19 Pandemic Opened Up Immense Talents Of Nigerian Scientists - By Pmb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.