Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Passing Through Problems? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Passing Through Problems? (192 Views)

This Hymn Will Encourage You, No Matter What You Are Passing Through / Benue Catholic Priest Passing Through Floods While Going For Mass / Ruling On Passing Through Places Of Evil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Passing Through Problems? by FreshGreen: 12:09am On Apr 06, 2021
PASSING THROUGH PROBLEM
Matthew 26:53, “ Or do you think that I cannot now pray to My Father, and He will provide Me with more than twelve legions of angels?”

You are passing through problems and difficulties; you have been praying that God should solve or remove the problem, but things have not changed. Then you are perplexed because God doesn't answer your prayer as you desire. You are so disturbed, thinking God does not love you? Thinking Jesus Christ is ignoring you? Do you think Jesus cannot talk to His Father and provide immediate solution? But how then will the scripture be fulfilled in your life for good?

In your present difficulties, do you think Jesus does not care for you so much? Do you think He does not has the power to send millions of angels to attend to you? But how will God’s special purpose be fulfilled in your life? What really matters to Jesus in your life is not the present problem you are passing through but for God’s peculiar purpose to come to pass in your life.

God planned the salvation of the world through the sacrifice of Jesus on the cross, no other way. If Jesus did not pass through Calvary to the cross, then there wouldn’t have been salvation for the world. In like manner God planned the promotion and greatness of Joseph by passing through problems and prison, if he didn’t pass through prison, he would not have come to palace; if he had compromised in sin at the Potiphar’s house, if he had been discouraged and gave up along the way, that would have brought God’s purpose for his life to an end.

And now is your turn. You are passing through several problems in your personal life, marriage, ministry, business, academy, finance; those problems are not God’s purpose for your life, they are just a passage by which you pass into God’s purpose in your life. God’s part is to be faithful to His promise, He did not need to show you the problem from the beginning, He didn’t show Joseph either, because He is not concern about the temporal problem, His concern is to fulfill His purpose which He has promised you. Your own part is to patiently wait and stay faithful to Him. Now, the question is, will you complain and compromise into sin for quick relief? Or will you continue and let God’s purpose come to pass in your life?

Why do you complain as if Jesus is not able to ask His Father for immediate provision for you? But how will the purpose of God come to pass in your life? You must care for God’s purpose coming to pass in you’re your life, not complaining about the present condition which will soon pass away. This week (April 3rd 2013) has been a tough week for me, about two days ago, I felt like, “God, why will you allow me passing through this tough time, it is getting to much for me.” But then God gave me this message, I has to encourage myself in the Lord and hold on. It is not easy to hold on in this present life when everything is moving fast, but since God controls time and season, our waiting on Him will not make our season to expire until His special promises comes to pass. He is never too late. You may say, “But it is late already, time has really gone on me.” The truth is that, when we wait on God, He turns the “late” to “latest” since He is in charge of the universe.

Do not compromise God’s scripture, do not compromise God’s standard; persevere in prayer and persist in purity. As God is working great things for you which eyes have not seen, He is only making you to pass through situation to make you strong, He is only making you to experience difficulties to do you good at the end. If you wait faithfully on God and serve Him, the fire you pass through will not burn you but refine you. The end result is what really matter, and God is the Beginning and the End. So wait on Him, watch in prayer, Bible reading and godliness, and working for Him; no complaining and no compromising into sin.

Psalm 66:10-12
For You, O God, have tested us;
You have refined us as silver is refined.
11 You brought us into the net;
You laid affliction on our backs.
12 You have caused men to ride over our heads;
We went through fire and through water;
But You brought us out to rich fulfillment.

This message is from Revelation of Truth Evangelical Ministries, RTEM

If you will like to surrender your life to Jesus, rededicate your life to Jesus, please click the link http://www.facebook.com/notes/revelation-of-truth-evangelical-ministries-rtem/how-can-i-be-saved/270674586372252

(1) (Reply)

Marriage And Fornication / Prophet Onyeze Jesus Gets Angry With Prophet Odumeje; Spits Fire (Video) / Why Get Full Coverage Dental Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.