Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Python On The Software Development Market In 2021 - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Python On The Software Development Market In 2021 (99 Views)

How Does Software Testing Fit Into The Software Development Life Cycle? / Help Needed With The Software And Driver Of This Health Device / Which Market In Lagos Can I Buy Tokunbo House Electronics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Python On The Software Development Market In 2021 by Firestarter(f): 1:41pm On Apr 06, 2021
Is Python in demand? What will happen with Python in the next five to ten years? These are common concerns that product owners have when they consider using Python to develop their software. We’ve analyzed data from credible sources such as Stack Overflow, GitHub, JetBrains, TIOBE, Statista, and PYPL to provide an accurate answer to the question How strong is Python demand on the market?
https://steelkiwi.com/blog/python-demand-on-development-market/

(1) (Reply)

Contact Coded Media For All Types Of Website, Ecommerce, I-banking, Investment / I Will Provide You With Profitable Email Marketing Campaign And Sales Emails / Follow Gladtune Media On Linkedin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.