Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,605 members, 7,812,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (1234 Views)

The Scary Moment Police Approached Endsars Protesters At Lekki Tollgate.(Video) / Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him / Dream I Got About 2019 Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 07, 2021
Re: . by orikoku: 8:36am On Apr 07, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: . by jaeyking(m): 8:48am On Apr 07, 2021
lol.
my belle oo.

well in simple interpretation of biafran soldiers were to fight nigerian soldiers they would lose the fight and encounter heavy losses
Re: . by iamDrRhymes(m): 8:50am On Apr 07, 2021
Wow! You even have the gut to put this online.

Nairaland has surprisingly become a hub for IPOB Terrorists, I see how you guys roll over yourselves to secure every front page with your demonic narratives.

Look! Lemme tell you o son of perdition, Nigeria is an entity before God. You can only die trying.

1 Like

Re: . by okeyglm: 8:53am On Apr 07, 2021
it is very clear you have a malaria. no Nigeria force can defeat Biafra. you better go and get yourself treated

2 Likes

Re: . by donbachi(m): 8:56am On Apr 07, 2021
Op,pls pray against the spirit of death.."before jumping into a dack hole"..read ur last lines,and u will see why i said dis.may u not die b4 ur time.ijn.

2 Likes

Re: . by Akudaisi: 8:59am On Apr 07, 2021
Well the truth is that there's a hurricane blowing by the time it's unleash the full force on us no one will be safe again,armed groups are silently increasing in East,those for Biafra restoration,those that wants revenge for the inhumane killings of their loved ones,those that are simply tired of the endless suffering in this country, just be on alert,move your family elsewhere or try as much to be on look out.

2 Likes

Re: . by LordLugard1: 9:05am On Apr 07, 2021
This is what is waiting for all ipob and their supporters. The patience of the Nigeria security agencies is not an act of cowardice.

1 Like

Re: . by qualityalone: 9:06am On Apr 07, 2021
victory ahead for biafra
Re: . by Biafrannuke: 9:16am On Apr 07, 2021
Fake Yoruba Muslim account dreaming about Ipob just like bakare when your people are in idp camp in Benin.

2 Likes

Re: . by Titto93(m): 9:19am On Apr 07, 2021
Biased imagination. your wish will never come true, but the reverse Wil be the case

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 07, 2021
Akonuche001:
In this my dream, I saw myself among Biafran fighters armed with a machine gun. We were attacking a millitary base, and we were gaining the upper hand because most of the Nigerian soldiers were either dead or the rest dropped their weapons and fled seeing that they were losing the battle.

Victoriously, we marched into the captured base and looted it of all its arms and ammunition. The ones we were not able to carry we destroyed. When we were done, we set the base on fire.

We were still jubillating from the ectasy of a hard-won victory, when we saw the Nigeria millitary advancing towards us in a formation spearheaded by armoured tanks, We immediately took up positions and engaged them in a fire fight but our rifles and RPGs were not able to stop the deadly Nigeria armoured mosters, who were now raining deadly explosive shells on us. Seeing that he was losing the battle, the Biafran commander ordered us to retreat. We hurriedly piled into our vehicles and fled into the forest leaving behind our dead and wounded soldiers.

When we arrived camp, they was a heated argument among the commanders on what should be the next step. In the midst of this chaos, one of the commanders stood up and announced that he has a plan to defeat the Nigerians if he was given a free hand to lead the army, He was immediately countered by another commander who accused him of being a spy for the Nigeria Govtment. It was in the midst of this confusion, that a Nigeria airforce gunship appeared in the sky above us and started raining rockets on us. We immediately dispersed and scattered in different directions but no matter how we ran we were still being cut down by the gunship.

Seeing that the environment was no longer tenable, I and some other fighters ran into town. But we were met with a sorry site as most of the town was on fire and engulfed in thick black smoke. It was as-if a war was going on as we could see the Nigeria soldiers and their tanks shooting indiscriminately into people homes. They captured any igbo male they saw and they had a way of knowing if the youths have handled a gun before by looking at their hands. I saw people being cut into two by flying shrapnel.

The last thing I remembered before I woke up, was running admidst a cacophony of mortar explosions and running into a house before jumping into a black hole.

No one lives forever. It's better to die fight for what you believe in than to die crying.

1 Like

Re: . by Pauladex(m): 9:56am On Apr 07, 2021
Any group that allow their region to be battle ground will loose everything. Study Boko Haram Strategy with little modification and see victory in sight.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 07, 2021
Akudaisi:
Well the truth is that there's a hurricane blowing by the time it's unleash the full force on us no one will be safe again,armed groups are silently increasing in East,those for Biafra restoration,those that wants revenge for the inhumane killings of their loved ones,those that are simply tired of the endless suffering in this country, just be on alert,move your family elsewhere or try as much to be on look out.

If the Israelites moved their families else where, would that nation had existed?

Your children will never bear your name in their third generation.

We must accept our lives as a form of sacrifice for what we believe in.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 07, 2021
Well various people have been having their dreams too. I have had mine concerning Yorubaland just a few days ago and it isn't good, so I won't discountenance your dream.

If the east and the west and the south and the middle belt can all work together and demand secession at the very same time, there's no way the Nigerian military can handle that sort of pressure.

They can't fight wars on different fronts at the same time.
Re: . by tunjiajayi: 10:58am On Apr 07, 2021
Even for your own personal dream, Nigeria still fvck una.

grin

Yamrees sorry o
Re: . by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 07, 2021
tunjiajayi:
Even for your own personal dream, Nigeria still fvck una.

grin

Yamrees sorry o
I am neither a supporter of Nigeria or Biafra.
Re: . by tunjiajayi: 11:32am On Apr 07, 2021
Akonuche001:
I am neither a supporter of Nigeria or Biafra.

Na your type e go hit pass.
Humpty Dumpty angry

1 Like

Re: . by tit(f): 11:36am On Apr 07, 2021
Jihadist dreamer.
That your plan no go work.
Re: . by kettykin: 11:40am On Apr 07, 2021
This time around, it is Abuja and Lagos that will burn to ashes
Re: . by History555: 11:50am On Apr 07, 2021
What nonsense. So everyone who slept and had a dream should come online to post it. Jobless mofo
Re: . by Akudaisi: 12:00am On Apr 08, 2021
soulpeppersoup:

If the Israelites moved their families else where, would that nation had existed?

Your children will never bear your name in their third generation.

We must accept our lives as a form of sacrifice for what we believe in.
I agree with you brother

(1) (Reply)

Presidency Cannot Consider To Share Mbaka’s Receipt Following Backlash Of Keyamo / Nnamdi KANU: Igbo Killing Igbo / If Nigeria Mistakingly Get Separated, What Will Become Of Middle Belt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.