Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

I Need An Answer To This Question - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need An Answer To This Question (622 Views)

Needs An Answer To An Constant Hanging Of Udemy Video Tutorial / Please I Need An Answer From Gurus / IT Gurus Here Pls Help Me Answer This Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Answer To This Question by Akanimoh113(m): 9:16pm On Apr 08, 2021
Okay I've been asking my self this... Right from time I've always wanted to Go into Architecture. Why? Am Good at Sketchs and Drawings.

But now I feel my self drawn to Things Digital, I feel I should go for Computer Sciences. My brother told me instead of going for Computer Sciences... I should go for Computer Engineering

On the Other Hand I don't think I qualify for Architecture
Someone was talking about TD(Technical Drawing). Do I need to do TD before I qualify or Do I need TD certificate to Qualify for Architecture?

First Question:
Between Architecture and Computer Sciences or Engineering, Which is more Lucrative in Nigeria.

Second Question:
As one who is interested in things Digital... Between Computer Sciences and Computer Engineering which is Preferable.
Re: I Need An Answer To This Question by PoliteActivist: 9:25pm On Apr 08, 2021
Akanimoh113:
Okay I've been asking my self this... Right from time I've always wanted to Go into Architecture. Why? Am Good at Sketchs and Drawings.

But now I feel my self drawn to Things Digital, I feel I should go for Computer Sciences. My brother told me instead of going for Computer Sciences... I should go for Computer Engineering

Someone was talking about TD(Technical Drawing). Do I need to do TD before I qualify or Do I need TD certificate to Qualify for Architecture?

First Question:
Between Architecture and Computer Sciences or Engineering, Which is more Lucrative in Nigeria.

Second Question:
As one who is interested in things Digital... Between Computer Sciences and Computer Engineering which is Preferable.

This is a no brainer. Anything computer. Plus architecture is too much work and time involved
Re: I Need An Answer To This Question by Akanimoh113(m): 7:46pm On Apr 09, 2021
PoliteActivist:

This is a no brainer. Anything computer. Plus architecture is too much work and time involved

What do you Suggest
Re: I Need An Answer To This Question by PoliteActivist: 8:47pm On Apr 09, 2021
Akanimoh113:

What do you Suggest

Computer of course. Architecture studying is a lot of work plus involves math and science not just drawing
Re: I Need An Answer To This Question by Akanimoh113(m): 9:36pm On Apr 09, 2021
PoliteActivist:

Computer of course. Architecture studying is a lot of work plus involves math and science not just drawing

Okay... Computer Sciences or Computer Engineering?
Re: I Need An Answer To This Question by PoliteActivist: 1:11am On Apr 10, 2021
Akanimoh113:

None. Don't waste your time.
Instead coding, programming. And you'll soon be making big bucks!
Re: I Need An Answer To This Question by squash47(m): 7:09am On Apr 10, 2021
Akanimoh113:

. Computer engineering bro.
You will make more quick money from repairing computers even before you graduate.
Re: I Need An Answer To This Question by Akanimoh113(m): 10:16pm On Apr 10, 2021
PoliteActivist:

None. Don't waste your time.
Instead coding, programming. And you'll soon be making big bucks!

I get the part, coding programming and the rest others.

What I don't get is "Don't waste your time"
Waste my time on what exactly be Specific
Re: I Need An Answer To This Question by jikins(m): 10:41pm On Apr 10, 2021
Akanimoh113:

First Question:

Second Question:

More lucrative, I don't know. I do personally know an architect who lives lavishly and he travels alot. But I can't really use one to judge all. Also computer science is pretty lucrative as well. Unsure about computer engineering. Honestly these are all good stuff you can't go wrong either way.

For your second question computer science will be better, because I feel and I could be wrong, that computer engineering is majorly about the hardware side of things.

Just do alot of research on all of them. They are sll pretty good. It just depends on what you prefer personally.
Re: I Need An Answer To This Question by Akanimoh113(m): 8:52am On Apr 11, 2021
jikins:

More lucrative, I don't know. I do personally know an architect who lives lavishly and he travels alot. But I can't really use one to judge all. Also computer science is pretty lucrative as well. Unsure about computer engineering. Honestly these are all good stuff you can't go wrong either way.

For your second question computer science will be better, because I feel and I could be wrong, that computer engineering is majorly about the hardware side of things.

Just do alot of research on all of them. They are sll pretty good. It just depends on what you prefer personally.

Could you help ask your friendly Architect whether I need to do Technical Drawing to Qualify for Architecture....

And Ya I've made Research on both Computer Sciences and computer engineering
Computer sciences deals with Software's
Computer Engineering deals with Hardware's and Parts of a Software that makes it work depending on fields in Computer Engineering... Hope am not wrong somehow
Re: I Need An Answer To This Question by Csami(m): 11:18am On Apr 11, 2021
Yes, you need to know TD.

They are all money making profession and since you know how to sketch, you should just go for graphics design. It has a huge market.
Re: I Need An Answer To This Question by jikins(m): 5:10pm On Apr 11, 2021
Akanimoh113:

Could you help ask your friendly Architect whether I need to do Technical Drawing to Qualify for Architecture....

And Ya I've made Research on both Computer Sciences and computer engineering
Computer sciences deals with Software's
Computer Engineering deals with Hardware's and Parts of a Software that makes it work depending on fields in Computer Engineering... Hope am not wrong somehow

You mean the subject it self? If the subject, its best you consult jamb brochure to see the requirements for architecture in each university.

But the skill will definitely be needed.
Re: I Need An Answer To This Question by Akanimoh113(m): 11:25am On May 05, 2021
Csami:
Yes, you need to know TD.

They are all money making profession and since you know how to sketch, you should just go for graphics design. It has a huge market.

Graphic Designs in the aspect of Computer Sciences??
Re: I Need An Answer To This Question by Csami(m): 12:49pm On May 05, 2021
Akanimoh113:

Graphic Designs in the aspect of Computer Sciences??

Nope! Graphics design is about drawing, sketchIng etc. It's not an aspect of computer science but you need a computer to be able to design. Also there are apps that help people put a design together without drawing or sketching.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need An Answer To This Question by qtguru(m): 1:10pm On May 05, 2021
Akanimoh113:

I get the part, coding programming and the rest others.

What I don't get is "Don't waste your time"
Waste my time on what exactly be Specific

You can do Architecture and setup on Upworks
Re: I Need An Answer To This Question by Akanimoh113(m): 6:46pm On May 05, 2021
qtguru:

You can do Architecture and setup on Upworks

I feel my self drawn to Computer sciences
Re: I Need An Answer To This Question by Akanimoh113(m): 6:47pm On May 05, 2021
Csami:

Nope! Graphics design is about drawing, sketchIng etc. It's not an aspect of computer science but you need a computer to be able to design. Also there are apps that help people put a design together without drawing or sketching.

Heard of Apps that does those

(1) (Reply)

I Need Php Script For My Ecommerce Site / Please I Need A Devop Mentor / Life Of Mark Zuckerberg - A Documentary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.