Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,656 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Need Databases, Scripts, Flash Templates: E.t. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Need Databases, Scripts, Flash Templates: E.t. (663 Views)

Save Time And Money with Standard Business Documents Templates [Free Download] / Get Over 50 Millions Gsm Phone Number Databases In Nigeria. / Sign-up To Get A Free Website At Nigeria's 1st Ever Web Fair By Google,MTN E.t.c (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Databases, Scripts, Flash Templates: E.t. by tolaisokay: 12:03am On Jul 10, 2007
Hello friends,
if you a webmaster, are you trying to learn languages are you finding it difficult to finish webdesign works on time? are u trying to set up that perfect webpage and u r in need of a databse in excel mysql format. if you are interested please send a message to datacodeguru@yahoo.com we have all kinds of databses php scripts java scripts, ebooks amd picture images just for you they go at an affordable price of less than 1000 naira. this scripts and databases are individually written and we own all reseller rights to them. contact me for the deals of the day.
Re: Need Databases, Scripts, Flash Templates: E.t. by webemerald(m): 5:03pm On Jul 13, 2007
Well id like to know d source of those scripts,hope they arent downloaded nd what exactly can ur scripts do:cms,upload ,crms etc
Re: Need Databases, Scripts, Flash Templates: E.t. by tolaisokay: 7:57am On Jul 14, 2007
hello how are u doing well it depends on what you need. tell me what you need i have reseller rights to whatever you would be getting from me. i would like you to specify what you need i think that would be better. i sell databases scripts webtemplates and we have over 100gb of legal softwares scripts and databases. let me give you some samples of what we have in stock we have articles needed to start up writing pages, we have scripts that can run different side of a webpae e.g admin we have databases of web contents such as directory information and list so also business f information of over 50 countries also we do have stuffs like database of lyrics and stuffs hotels depends n what you want and how much you are willing to pay.
Re: Need Databases, Scripts, Flash Templates: E.t. by tolaisokay: 7:59am On Jul 14, 2007
you might want to learn languages we have a database for that so please try to specify what you want.

(1) (Reply)

Book For Sale - "the Science Of Getting Rich" / Get Paid To Drive Your Own Car! / Free Calls To 36 Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.