Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,689 members, 7,955,593 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:04 AM

This Could Be The Reason Why You Do Not Receive From God - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Could Be The Reason Why You Do Not Receive From God (323 Views)

Why Oxlade Sex Tape Did Not Receive Bashing Like Tiwa Savage / Donors To Victims Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire Receive Death Threats / 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Could Be The Reason Why You Do Not Receive From God by Buzzgal: 3:21pm On Apr 09, 2021
Did you know it is possible not to receive from God? Was going through the Scriptures one day and the Holy Spirit began to open my eyes to some of the reasons why. I invite us to weigh ourselves against each of these Scriptures and see how we are doing.

God is always ready to help. He is our “ever present help in times of trouble” (Psalm 46:1). He is ever so willing to answer and He promised that He doesn’t fail (See Hebrews 13:5 AMP). So if we don’t receive, He is not the problem, it is us. It’s up to us to look at us and ask, “Where am I missing it?” And peradventure we have missed it any where, we could repent and do it right.

There are nine things that keep us from receiving from God...read the details via this link below�. You will be glad you did.

https://lighterssphere.com/faith/reasons-why-you-dont-receive-from-god/

(1) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Shows Off Father’s London Mansion / Remuneration Is Key For Effective Performance Of Journalists~abia NUJ Chairman / Before You Criticize The Igbos,view Nigeria From Their On View

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.