Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

A Huge Python I Killed This Night - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Huge Python I Killed This Night (49803 Views)

The Python I Killed In Agbor / See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning / See The Huge Python I Killed, Was Trying To Enter My House Through Window Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Huge Python I Killed This Night by 77star: 7:17pm On Apr 10, 2021
ikorodureporta:

You no fear to pursue snake for night.
You even carry stick go hit am cheesy

D day wey i stone one for my side, na run I run escape as the thing gyrate for me grin
cheesy
Re: A Huge Python I Killed This Night by Sniper101(m): 7:57pm On Apr 10, 2021
Na where una dey see mind
wey una take dey kill monster snakes
like this
Re: A Huge Python I Killed This Night by Ezzywaymadu(m): 8:12pm On Apr 10, 2021
My guy na ur number or ur address I de fine I no remember where I puter abegi I de come 2moro Sunday no finish the meat
Re: A Huge Python I Killed This Night by mohims(m): 8:39pm On Apr 10, 2021
gnykelly:
python are not so dangerous. they only attack humans when threatened.

i see no reasons why we have to kill everything.
The next time you see one, please carry it to your home to live with you.
Re: A Huge Python I Killed This Night by OduduaDefender(m): 4:44pm On Apr 11, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Fuckkk.....dmannn....we should stop killing reptiles...especially python
A human python cohabitation is very possible if we keep our cool
Pythons are very friendly and different from boas

These creatures are damnnnnn beautiful we must learn how to live with them....they don't bite to attack...they only swallow small animals

Even the cobra, black mamba and Taipan that are poisonous only bite to defend
Because i dey reason am why he be say if snake come meet us for house them nor dey harm us. Sometimes self you fit live with snake for two years inside house them nor go do you anything

There is no way you can be bitten by a snake in a residential building
Which means they respect us
So lets learn how to respect them
Please lets learn to live and stay with this beautiful creature called snake

Damnnn nigarr, you don't know what you're talking about.
I just lust a cousin to snake bite. He was on his own strolling on a pathway before he was bitten.
Because of lack of access to immediate medical attention because of remote nature of that area, he died.
Are you saying that somebody like me should respect or live in peace with � snakes?
Not damn possible!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) / Fat Woman And Her Daughter In Okada (photo) / Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.