Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,777,466 members, 6,617,727 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 December 2021 at 04:41 PM

Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid Today - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid Today (106 Views)

Can Any Good Hearted Person Come To My Aid Pls.. / Nairanders Please Come To My Aid - Suicidal Thought Keep Coming To Me / Nairalanders Please Help Me Judge This Matter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid Today by CuteMike01(m): 4:41pm On Apr 11
Happy Sunday, I created this thread previously last month concerning my predicament. It was my birthday but very unfortunately I was in a very bad situation of hunger.

https://www.nairaland.com/6480795/happy-birthday-michael-it-well

I was only lucky to get some food from my neighbour that day by mercy. It is not that I'm lazy or don't have loved ones, it is just that my family isn't in the same state with me and have a lot of burden on them at the moment. I found out today after calling.

My dad earns just 30k for a family of 5. My mum scarcely gets customers for sewing and my elder sister is at school in Abuja. The rest after me are just young scholars.

My uncle would have been an option as I have his contact but shame stopped me from contacting him cause he had helped my dad on so many occasions and isn't willing to help anymore due to his incessant calls and begging.

I school at Unilag doing some menial jobs in my skill acquisition along the way to make ends meet but the thing is the JOBS AREN'T COMING AND MY FOODSTUFFS FINISHED LAST FRIDAY.

My oga has many apprentices in his workshop and doesn't have the resources to cater for someone's else's child. I'm not even thinking of bothering him with my issues because I was the one who approached him to tutor me and don't want to cause any problems between us.

I'm hungry and weak now. I couldn't go anywhere today due to my condition. Please if someone can be kind to me, I need help. I'm very serious.

Please help me if you can.
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid Today by WorkDesQ: 4:44pm On Apr 11
It is well

I recommend you drop your account number and ask for 500 Naira donations
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid Today by CuteMike01(m): 4:51pm On Apr 11
WorkDesQ:
It is well

I recommend you drop your account number and ask for 500 Naira donations

Thank you Sir. I'm posting it right away.
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid Today by CuteMike01(m): 4:54pm On Apr 11
My account number is

Michael Osareme
Zenith bank

Please help me with even the least you have. I will be sincerely grateful. Thank you.
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid Today by CuteMike01(m): 5:07pm On Apr 11
Mods pls help with more views.
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid Today by CuteMike01(m): 5:10pm On Apr 11
Mods pls help with more views.
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid Today by meobizy(f): 5:02pm On Apr 12
Alabaru don finish for market abi person need connections to do the work now?

(1) (Reply)

Let Know Advice Of Pakistani Divorce Certificate (2021) By Best Lawyers / 15-year-old South African Girl Allegedly Commits Suicide In School / Breaking News: Popular Comedian Ada Jesus Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.