Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Which Is The Best Professional Certification Program For Arts Related Courses - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which Is The Best Professional Certification Program For Arts Related Courses (13211 Views)

Business Or Professional Certification / Hse And Other Related Courses Trainings At Highly Subsidized Fees / Advice Please!! Professional Certification! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Best Professional Certification Program For Arts Related Courses by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 13, 2021
I graduated with a bachelor's degree in one of the faculty of art and humanitarian courses. I didn't mention the course so that I can get response from a wider coverage.
Which is the more lucrative professional certification that you could suggest.

It's ok if you mention professional certification for other faculties too
Re: Which Is The Best Professional Certification Program For Arts Related Courses by woleabayo(f): 7:29am On Apr 13, 2021
CIPM....Chartered institute of parsonel maneger

9 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Professional Certification Program For Arts Related Courses by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 27, 2021
woleabayo:
alright thank you
Re: Which Is The Best Professional Certification Program For Arts Related Courses by Elock1: 1:50pm On May 27, 2021
Interested too
Re: Which Is The Best Professional Certification Program For Arts Related Courses by Elock1: 1:51pm On May 27, 2021
Babaolommy:
V
no be to rush book space.. Na to contribute better thing be the koko

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Is The Best Professional Certification Program For Arts Related Courses by biuty20: 1:52pm On May 27, 2021
Interested too
Re: Which Is The Best Professional Certification Program For Arts Related Courses by wwwtortoise(m): 1:53pm On May 27, 2021
You’re interested in how lucrative the professional cert. is right?

This is the bane of the black society.

Whatever happens to flair, passion, zeal, zest ?

I will leave you with this -

Pursue money and you will never get enough of it.
Embrace passion and riches, success, peace of mind, satisfaction will be your second nature

Apologies to have digressed.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Best Professional Certification Program For Arts Related Courses by vioment: 1:54pm On May 27, 2021
Drafting.

Computer aided drafting.
This could be engineering or arts.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Professional Certification Program For Arts Related Courses by SchoolGate: 1:54pm On May 27, 2021
Bet9ja tickets certification wink

5 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Professional Certification Program For Arts Related Courses by brosom(m): 1:55pm On May 27, 2021
H
Re: Which Is The Best Professional Certification Program For Arts Related Courses by ejimatic: 1:57pm On May 27, 2021
I graduated with a bachelor's degree in one of the faculty of art and humanitarian courses. I didn't mention the course so that I can get response from a wider coverage.

. What do u want to do ?Is it lecturing or administrative work?What you want to do will determine your choice if professional bodies
Re: Which Is The Best Professional Certification Program For Arts Related Courses by rawtouch: 1:57pm On May 27, 2021
cisa
Re: Which Is The Best Professional Certification Program For Arts Related Courses by Joshph: 1:59pm On May 27, 2021
Nigerian Institute Public Relations, that's one of the best professional Institute you can join. It opens you up for both private and public employment.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Best Professional Certification Program For Arts Related Courses by Seniorwriter(m): 2:00pm On May 27, 2021

@OP Join a performance arts organizations (International)...
Arts is about creativity & performance.

In all you do try monetize your expertise via Online and earn diversely!
kriss27:
How can I join this?
Are you a graduate of Arts? What's your major?

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!

@SeniorWriter

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Professional Certification Program For Arts Related Courses by Calorie: 2:02pm On May 27, 2021
Chartered Institute of Personnel Management

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Professional Certification Program For Arts Related Courses by DenreleDave(m): 2:05pm On May 27, 2021
Re: Which Is The Best Professional Certification Program For Arts Related Courses by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 27, 2021
v

why do people leave theatre art out of the equation now..
Re: Which Is The Best Professional Certification Program For Arts Related Courses by smsinnigeria(m): 2:07pm On May 27, 2021
You can join institute for peace and conflict resolution. There are a lot of opportunities for you now that Nigeria is going through plenty conflicts.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Professional Certification Program For Arts Related Courses by Justicesociety(m): 2:08pm On May 27, 2021
Following
Re: Which Is The Best Professional Certification Program For Arts Related Courses by CelestineNelson: 2:11pm On May 27, 2021
Q
Re: Which Is The Best Professional Certification Program For Arts Related Courses by Hezmatosky: 2:11pm On May 27, 2021
What did ur mind tell u before u enter school till u graduate? You did not attend any programme? Maybe na fine and applied art you even study. Better go and do another JAMB sad

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Professional Certification Program For Arts Related Courses by cvhelper: 2:12pm On May 27, 2021
Make a good CV and thank me later
Re: Which Is The Best Professional Certification Program For Arts Related Courses by Alejobs: 2:12pm On May 27, 2021
sad
Re: Which Is The Best Professional Certification Program For Arts Related Courses by pek(m): 2:15pm On May 27, 2021
woleabayo:
Na wa ooo. Even a primary four pupil will do better.

4 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Professional Certification Program For Arts Related Courses by Teejay13(m): 2:16pm On May 27, 2021
Make use of Google search engine
Re: Which Is The Best Professional Certification Program For Arts Related Courses by Vaughanlanrewaj: 2:19pm On May 27, 2021
Professional life coach , Professional journalist , Professional biography writer etc. You can check out more ideas that are linked to Art related professions from this book "1000+ Practical Business Ideas and Directory of Money Sources '. It's free to download and read here https://freestuffsng.com/portfolio/1000-practical-business-ideas-fund-sources/

Re: Which Is The Best Professional Certification Program For Arts Related Courses by Mindlog: 2:19pm On May 27, 2021
Mine is in Psychology, gotten my Graduate Basis for Chartered Membership with the British Psychological Society.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Edo Mechanic: "Any quick means of making money is not on my mind" / Nigerian Employees: Note These Bodies Established For Your Cause / Which Is Better, Handwork Or Salary Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.