Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Nsitf Application - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nsitf Application (3288 Views)

Frsc, Nema, Nimsi, Itf, Ncc And Nsitf Recuitments!!!! / Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates / NSITF Interview In August (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nsitf Application by tonesky(m): 5:29pm On Apr 19, 2011
Please, how do i apply for NSITF job after purchasing the Access code. I am confused please.
Re: Nsitf Application by danummah: 8:30am On Apr 20, 2011
bros gud morning, after obtaining the card, click register or sign up to create ur profile. then u go 2 ur email and activate ur profile through the link they will send to ur mail immediately. then u log in with the details u created ur profile with. then, click on submit resume. fill that form and submit, then goto home and select the job that fit ur qualification press enter. when it opened, click on that job highlghted in green then u go down their is apply below then u click it. that will be all. need any assistance u can call me directly. 0803 321 3777
Re: Nsitf Application by rommy04: 9:44am On Apr 20, 2011
Please bros what is Nsitf
Re: Nsitf Application by aworee(m): 11:05am On Apr 20, 2011
@ danummah,this was the response I got when I was trying to apply

Your Resume on NSITF on line recruitment system have been saved successfully. Your resume will be available for the recruiters to view and get in contact with you.
I have not been able to actually apply for the job because the site is no more accessible.kindly assist

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does Insurance Companies Paay Gradutes? / This Job Application Closes TOMORROW. APPLY NOW!! / I Got A Message For An Interview Today, Check The Address

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.