Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,063 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Please Is This Scam? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Is This Scam? (947 Views)

Is This Scam Or Real? / Is This Scam Or Real / Are Wise People Still Into This Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Is This Scam? by sandra50(f): 4:39pm On Apr 13, 2021
I got a credit alert of 127,500 from access bank..I opened a coperate account under diamond bank in 2016 before they merged with access..I opened it with fifty thousand naira and I was told they would be charging me seven thousand naira every month..i wanted them to be charging me one naira for one thousand naira in every transaction I make but my account officer advised against it and asked me to go for the monthly one but I didn't use it again for the reason I opened it which made the account to enter dormant after they took all the money in the account..
So today I got the credit alert and it says it's from or for waiver on outstanding and I don't know what that means..is it from scammers or they actually sent me that money and for what purpose?
No one has ever sent me money on my private account that I use regularly so what's happening?
Re: Please Is This Scam? by Ynix(m): 4:41pm On Apr 13, 2021
sandra50:
I got a credit alert of 127,500 from access bank..I opened a coperate account under diamond bank in 2016 before they merged with access..I opened it with fifty thousand naira and I was told they would be charging me seven thousand naira every month..i wanted them to be charging me one naira for one thousand naira in every transaction I make but my account officer advised against it and asked me to go for the monthly one but I didn't use it again for the reason I opened it which made the account to enter dormant after they took all the money in the account..
So today I got the credit alert and it says it's from or for waiver on outstanding and I don't know what that means..is it from scammers or they actually sent me that money and for what purpose?
No one has ever sent me money on my private account that I use regularly so what's happening?
why are you asking when you can go to the atm to confirm
Re: Please Is This Scam? by sandra50(f): 4:43pm On Apr 13, 2021
Are we fighting?I didn't apply for ATM and I can't go to the bank by this time..
Ynix:
why are you asking when you can go to the atm to confirm
Re: Please Is This Scam? by Johntess02: 4:47pm On Apr 13, 2021
sandra50:
.....go to your bank to get more explanation from the customer care...or you cash it out.
Re: Please Is This Scam? by Barbiturate(m): 4:49pm On Apr 13, 2021
It's not hard. Relax. Tomorrow go to any of their branch and complain. They will explain it to you.
Re: Please Is This Scam? by Goalnaldo(m): 4:50pm On Apr 13, 2021
This is the miracle money you have been praying for.
Re: Please Is This Scam? by sandra50(f): 4:50pm On Apr 13, 2021
Lol at cash it out..I will go to the bank tomorrow to find out but I can't cash out if it belongs to someome
Johntess02:
.....go to your bank to get more explanation from the customer care...or you cash it out.
Re: Please Is This Scam? by illicit(m): 4:51pm On Apr 13, 2021
sandra50:

It may not be scam

But bringing it here now has exposed you to scammers who might swoop in on you soon
Re: Please Is This Scam? by Johntess02: 4:52pm On Apr 13, 2021
sandra50:
Lol at cash it out..I will go to the bank tomorrow to find out but I can't cash out if it belongs to someome
dont forget GOD works in a mysterious way.
Re: Please Is This Scam? by sandra50(f): 5:05pm On Apr 13, 2021
Lol..I have to be sure it's really from God someone else's
Johntess02:
dont forget GOD works in a mysterious way.
Re: Please Is This Scam? by sandra50(f): 5:06pm On Apr 13, 2021
What can they possibly do?my eyes open like fire when it comes to things like this
illicit:

It may not be scam

But bringing it here now has exposed you to scammers who might swoop in on you soon
Re: Please Is This Scam? by illicit(m): 5:08pm On Apr 13, 2021
sandra50:
What can they possibly do?my eyes open like fire when it comes to things like this

Lol cheesy just wait for the bank to open tho

That's the best place
Re: Please Is This Scam? by Johntess02: 5:11pm On Apr 13, 2021
sandra50:
Lol..I have to be sure it's really from God someone else's
....ok your choice..

1 Like

Re: Please Is This Scam? by sandra50(f): 5:23pm On Apr 13, 2021
Sure..getting my documents ready for questioning tomorrow
illicit:

Lol cheesy just wait for the bank to open tho

That's the best place
Re: Please Is This Scam? by marsoden: 6:08pm On Apr 13, 2021
It's not scam. I feel they are just trying to woo you back. I also got something like thing for a corporate account that I had abandoned. However, checking my email, I saw that the available balance was still in the negative.
Re: Please Is This Scam? by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:34pm On Apr 13, 2021
If it's an error from bank, it would likely be debited back (happened to me).
You may go to the bank if you don't feel secure about it.
Re: Please Is This Scam? by Ynix(m): 7:34pm On Apr 13, 2021
sandra50:
Are we fighting?I didn't apply for ATM and I can't go to the bank by this time..
oh, sorry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

4 Bedroom Terraced Duplex Before Chevron Toll Gate Lekki / How Can I See My Transfer History And Session Id On 9pay / Arbitrage Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.