Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Please Help Interpret This Scan - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Please Help Interpret This Scan (632 Views)

Scan And Diagnose Your Car In Ibadan 08167469103 / Scan your car yourself for ECU errors with the OBD2 Bluetooth car scanner / ⚫⚫ CarGuideNG - How To Interpret / Understand A VIN Report + F. A. Q.s ⚫⚫ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Interpret This Scan by inferno82(m): 6:10pm On Apr 13, 2021
Good day all. I notice my Corolla S 06 jerk when I engage the gear. First mechanic said it’s engine seat while the second one said the same thing. So I decide to scan the car and below is the outcome of the scan. Please who can help in interpretation please.

Re: Please Help Interpret This Scan by Autogduru411: 9:06pm On Apr 13, 2021
Reveal the codes
Re: Please Help Interpret This Scan by AstroG: 6:27pm On Apr 14, 2021
Gazzuzz
Re: Please Help Interpret This Scan by Jadeng: 8:22pm On Apr 14, 2021
These are Toyota Gearbox fault codes. Which can be resolved if you have a good gearbox mechanic.

When last did you change your ATF?

Here is what to check:
1. Inspect the ATF, is it guaged, what's the colour(run it on a white tissue)?
Does it smell burnt.
Normal colour should be like pink...

2. After carrying out the above checks,
If changing, make sure you use the original TOYOTA ATF.
The correct oil spec is indicated on the body of the dipstick.

After changing the oil, cycle the gear, clear fault and test drive.

Best of luck !

NB: These you shared codes cannot make your car jerk when start it.
It can only affect your driving and gear selection.

Re: Please Help Interpret This Scan by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:16am On Apr 15, 2021
inferno82:
Good day all. I notice my Corolla S 06 jerk when I engage the gear. First mechanic said it’s engine seat while the second one said the same thing. So I decide to scan the car and below is the outcome of the scan. Please who can help in interpretation please.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13391038_36d58d417580456ea7db0b66e0f7fb96_jpeg_jpegd2f2615c6aba54edb22060a9c8b97c41

These codes can be caused by 2 possibilities .

1. Wrong engine ecu installed

2. Wrong transmission installed.

It will not make your transmission function differently . It just happens that pressure solenoids were installed in the 2004-2008 and were not available in 2002/3. Code can be fixed by attaching load across the solenoid connector cheesy

Back to your matter how many mechanics do you have on one corolla? If 2 say same thing you should agree nah cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Help Interpret This Scan by inferno82(m): 5:25am On Apr 16, 2021
Thanks boss. But please can you explain in a layman English cos I don’t quite understand sir. Cos this my Kasim is saying we should trying programming another engine ecu

GAZZUZZ:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13391038_36d58d417580456ea7db0b66e0f7fb96_jpeg_jpegd2f2615c6aba54edb22060a9c8b97c41

These codes can be caused by 2 possibilities .

1. Wrong engine ecu installed

2. Wrong transmission installed.

It will not make your transmission function differently . It just happens that pressure solenoids were installed in the 2004-2008 and were not available in 2002/3. Code can be fixed by attaching load across the solenoid connector cheesy

Back to your matter how many mechanics do you have on one corolla? If 2 say same thing you should agree nah cheesy

Re: Please Help Interpret This Scan by inferno82(m): 5:44am On Apr 16, 2021
Thank you sir. I will do what you advice.

Jadeng:
These are Toyota Gearbox fault codes. Which can be resolved if you have a good gearbox mechanic.

When last did you change your ATF?

Here is what to check:
1. Inspect the ATF, is it guaged, what's the colour(run it on a white tissue)?
Does it smell burnt.
Normal colour should be like pink...

2. After carrying out the above checks,
If changing, make sure you use the original TOYOTA ATF.
The correct oil spec is indicated on the body of the dipstick.

After changing the oil, cycle the gear, clear fault and test drive.

Best of luck !

NB: These you shared codes cannot make your car jerk when start it.
It can only affect your driving and gear selection.

Re: Please Help Interpret This Scan by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:18am On Apr 16, 2021
inferno82:
Thanks boss. But please can you explain in a layman English cos I don’t quite understand sir. Cos this my Kasim is saying we should trying programming another engine ecu

inferno82:
Thank you sir. I will do what you advice.

Re: Please Help Interpret This Scan by inferno82(m): 1:28pm On Apr 16, 2021
Thanks @GAZZUZZ and @Jadeng for coming to my rescue. We installed tokunbo Engine ECU and my car is back to normal. Check engine light is off. I appreciate everyone that contributed to this thread. God bless you all

GAZZUZZ:

Re: Please Help Interpret This Scan by Jadeng: 10:15pm On Apr 17, 2021
Thank God your car is fine now.

(1) (Reply)

SOLD!! Toks 2008 Lexus IS250 Full Option 3.450M / Reg: 2005 Range Rover Sports. / 2010 Toyota RAV4 Thumbstart, Android Screen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.