Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (252 Views)

Children's Day: Are Children Always Blessing From God? / Why Are Children Of Pastors Wayward? / Lady Who Started 2017 As A Promiscuous Girl Finds Love In Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Xj2020: 11:54am On Apr 18, 2021
Re: . by incogni2o: 12:10pm On Apr 18, 2021
Simple.

1. Maybe cos they feel rescricted and have to keep to a lot of DOS and DONTS

2. Because the Devil is trying to use them to attack the Man's ministry.

3. Because the Pastor's take ministry as more important and give the children less time.
Re: . by MajesticKris: 12:19pm On Apr 18, 2021
While growing up, I was an active member of our church youth programs...

There was this girl.. I really liked her in fact almost every sensible yuh in my church that year liked her... She was the Daughter of the second Head pastor Rev.

She barely go out, cus of her dad's position and wahala at home...

So because of that, we all thought she was a virgin..

On a very good Sunday like that ooo....

Due to the Dad's position in church, we got the shock of our lives, when the Dad made the announcement... In front of the church!!

That his "Daughter was pregnant".. Church scatter that day...
Shame finish the girl that day...

And she Still didn't stop coming to church ohhh... Her Dad always use her as an example, whenever the need a rises..

Not just pastors Daughters ohh..

POLICE PEOPLE CHILDREN OWN WORSE...
From that day I respect that man...
Re: . by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:46pm On Apr 18, 2021
The same reason the people of God were rebellious and stiffnecked.

It's the same inclination towards sin that every man including you inherited from Adam so no difference there.

Pastor's children are just unfortunate scape goats because their parents are seen as men of God, not they are any different from everyone else.

They're human beings with feelings just like you, and they have the same right to choose their paths just like you.

Jesus says "unless you repent, you shall all likewise perish", so forget and stop making a big deal about Pastor's children and focus on yourself.

There's no special judgment reserved for a pastor's child on the last day but it's the same for everyone else.

BTW, I ain't a pastor's child.

Thanks and God bless.

1 Like

Re: . by NATIONALPASTOR: 5:21pm On Apr 18, 2021
Just negligence by such parents.

Parents are busy going from church to church, program to program but neglecting to attend to their own children.

(1) (Reply)

I Feel Like I’m In Control Now / VIDEO: Forget Indabosky; See This Little Girl Who Displays Raw Power Of God / See How Young Your Deception Began!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.