Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Learn Basics Of Web Development By Joining This Group - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Learn Basics Of Web Development By Joining This Group (142 Views)

Rivers And Delta Indigenes Are The Least Interested In Joining The Army / Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job / All You Need To Know Before Joining The Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn Basics Of Web Development By Joining This Group by Sulty: 2:35pm On Apr 22, 2021
Are you a job seeker in need of skills to make you employable or give you a chance to work as a freelancer at your own time? then learning web development can help you achieve this.

Who am i ? I am a Software Engineer with 4+ years of coding experience with a goal to get more people to acquire the skills that have changed my life and giving me the chance to build things that matter.

The course is for 4 months and it covers HTML5,CSS3,Javascript and Wordpress. Course fee is 3k per month and limited to 20 people. The limited option is so that the 20 people can be properly mentored and interacted with.

Whatsapp: 08095676633

Class Starts 28th of April 2021

(1) (Reply)

Itil V4 Foundation Training Port-harcourt | Itil V4 ... / Vacancy For A Senior Developer ( job Ref: Tl- Sd&da) / Customer Service Agent Job Vacancies Lagos- Turbo Express Services Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.