Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,220 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

.. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / .. (470 Views)

Super Clean American Used Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus For Sale / Mint Condition Samsung S9 & S9 Plus / Lots of uk used Samsung galaxy S9 .all colors available,call 08038940607 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by Betterrich: 1:52pm On Apr 23, 2021

1 Like

Re: .. by psucc(m): 2:20pm On Apr 23, 2021
The phone na printer? How manage it come carry ink for face?
Re: .. by Betterrich: 3:07pm On Apr 23, 2021
Re: .. by Betterrich: 5:22pm On Apr 23, 2021
Re: .. by Agborachi222(m): 8:40pm On Apr 23, 2021
Can anyone vouch for him?
Re: .. by zero824(m): 9:29pm On Apr 23, 2021
Agborachi222:
Can anyone vouch for him?
Be careful, use escrow if location is a barrier, as he didn't specify, not saying he's flagged but just cause screen got ink isn't enough justice for the price, I will most likely consider the buy as a screen replacement (needed) buy,
@OP Screen doesn't flickers or has burn?

And where is your location? for your prospective buyers
@Agborachi222 if you check the OP PROFILE all previous topics has been ellipsed

Safe buy

1 Like

Re: .. by D4donnn: 9:32pm On Apr 23, 2021
zero824:

Be careful, use escrow if location is a barrier, as he didn't specify, not saying he's flagged but just cause screen got ink isn't enough justice for the price, I will most likely consider the buy as a screen replacement (needed) buy,
@OP Screen doesn't flickers or has burn?

And where is your location? for your prospective buyers
@Agborachi222 if you check the OP PROFILE all previous topics has been ellipsed

Safe buy

Nicely said , but it's possible he need quick bucks, and if he increase the price una no go still buy

1 Like

Re: .. by zero824(m): 9:39pm On Apr 23, 2021
D4donnn:

Nicely said , but it's possible he need quick bucks, and if he increase the price una no go still buy
True
I have had encounter with a guy here who wants to sell a device and have me his location as PH while my location is far away, called in a friend in PH to help pick up item, sent the details of the seller to my guy and asked him to make fresh negotiations as they were in same state, that was how the seller location attracted vpn and he was in a distance location again from PH I was marvelled... Rest is story

By the way check his first topic or to the image below, shows buyer needs to be careful cool

Re: .. by D4donnn: 9:40pm On Apr 23, 2021
zero824:

True
I have had encounter with a guy here who wants to sell a device and have me his location as PH while my location is far away, called in a friend in PH to help pick up item, sent the details of the seller to my guy and asked him to make fresh negotiations as they were in same state, that was how the seller location attracted vpn and he was in a distance location again from PH I was marvelled... Rest is story

By the way check his first topic or to the image below, shows buyer needs to be careful cool

Could be right after vaselinelord scammed me in this thread my body calm down

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

US Used Iphone Xs Max 256gb FU For 215k / SOLD - Acer Predator Helios 300 I7 10th Gen RTX 2060 / Two iPhone 11 64GB UK Used Black

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.