Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,775,027 members, 6,610,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 November 2021 at 01:52 PM

Nairalanders Please I Need Your Assistance - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nairalanders Please I Need Your Assistance (99 Views)

Please Fellow Nairalanders Please I Need Help On My Leg. / Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help / Need Urgent Assistance With Vitiligo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Please I Need Your Assistance by CuteMike01(m): 4:48pm On Apr 24
Good evening nairalanders and thanks for viewing my thread. I need your help.

I am a per time student and an apprentice for an electrician who has very little to survive with. This wasn't so before, but as things have been going on here in Lagos, food has gone very high and the monthly upkeep I get from my parents cannot sustain me till the next month anymore. I'm sure some other students like me can relate.

I usually go through a lot of thinking on how to manage the upkeep of #6,500 till month ending but no matter how I try, the foodstuffs doesn't reach till the 4th week of the month and my father doesn't get paid until like the 2nd week which leaves me at the mercy of my friends.

This happened last month and the month before it and it doesn't seem to end. I'm losing my respect here among my mates due to my regular begging for support and I'm seriously disturbed by it hence my request for help here.

As I'm typing this, I'm currently without food again just like last month.

Please if you can help me I will be grateful from my heart. The least amount will be of great help.

Michael Osareme
Zenith bank

Thank you.
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Assistance by CuteMike01(m): 4:50pm On Apr 24
Here is my previous thread and the screenshot of my account balance presently...

Happy Sunday, I created this thread previously last month concerning my predicament. It was my birthday but very unfortunately I was in a very bad situation of hunger.

https://www.nairaland.com/6480795/happy-birthday-michael-it-well

I was only lucky to get some food from my neighbour that day by mercy. It is not that I'm lazy or don't have loved ones, it is just that my family isn't in the same state with me and have a lot of burden on them at the moment. I found out today after calling.

My dad earns just 30k for a family of 5. My mum scarcely gets customers for sewing and my elder sister is at school in Abuja. The rest after me are just young scholars.

My uncle would have been an option as I have his contact but shame stopped me from contacting him cause he had helped my dad on so many occasions and isn't willing to help anymore due to his incessant calls and begging.

I school at Unilag doing some menial jobs in my skill acquisition along the way to make ends meet but the thing is the JOBS AREN'T COMING AND MY FOODSTUFFS FINISHED LAST FRIDAY.

My oga has many apprentices in his workshop and doesn't have the resources to cater for someone's else's child. I'm not even thinking of bothering him with my issues because I was the one who approached him to tutor me and don't want to cause any problems between us.

I'm hungry and weak now. I couldn't go anywhere today due to my condition. Please if someone can be kind to me, I need help. I'm very serious.

Please help me if you can.

Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Assistance by CuteMike01(m): 5:06pm On Apr 24
Please don't overlook my request. I'm in huge need for assistance please...

(1) (Reply)

Dos And Don’ts For Urinary Tract Infection Patient / India Records Over 4,000 Coronavirus Deaths In A Day For First Time / Ways To Take Care Of Your Kidneys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.