Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Bosso And Bala Are The Bane Of The Flying Eagles Team - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bosso And Bala Are The Bane Of The Flying Eagles Team (773 Views)

Super Eagles Team Arrives Kaduna (photos) / Nigerian Ambassador To South Africa Hosts Super Eagles Team At His House. Pics / This Is How The Next Super Eagles Team Should Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bosso And Bala Are The Bane Of The Flying Eagles Team by DrTee1(m): 9:07pm On Jul 10, 2007
Has someone there been following the Flying Eagles? Who has noticed anything good from Coach Bosso and Mr Bala? Don't be deceived by Bala's two goals against Scotland. They were already made goals by other players, Bala was only fortunate to be in the position to score those goals because of his position as a striker(even if he is a most useless one). The first goal came from a goalmouth scramble which Ideye selflessly allowed Bala to score, the second goal came after the scottish keeper couldn't hold an Adefemi shot properly, and Bala, due o his posiion as a striker could race towards it and nod it in. Have you noticed Ideye's pacy runs and dribbles, Akabueze's mezmerizing stunts, Owello and Echejile's beautiful combination on the left, Adefemi's "Viera" displays?, these are the real players. Bala and Bosso are horrible ipmuts in the team.
Don't think the team was assembled by Bosso, it was actually done by Uwua and Abdullahi. Bosso never thought he could take the F/Eagles to Canada, Vogts was actually told to handle the team a some point in time!
Over to you nairalanders,
Re: Bosso And Bala Are The Bane Of The Flying Eagles Team by 9ja4eva: 9:37pm On Jul 10, 2007
I agree with u on Balas issue bt Bosso i slightly disagree.Bosso dey coach dem now so i tink he deserves d credit so far so good considering the fact that they didnt practise and other hassles.Bosso needs to brush up technically though.

How many strikers dem bring sef?Balas workrate is superb bt he cant score goals.
Re: Bosso And Bala Are The Bane Of The Flying Eagles Team by nguage(m): 12:08am On Jul 11, 2007
go 'head brother.
Re: Bosso And Bala Are The Bane Of The Flying Eagles Team by BlackMamba(m): 4:41pm On Jul 11, 2007
I'll still keep asking this question that most people seem not to have noticed. When and Why did the published captain of the team change from Ozokwo to Bala and Ozokwo relegated to the bench?
Re: Bosso And Bala Are The Bane Of The Flying Eagles Team by romeo(m): 6:19pm On Jul 11, 2007
blackmamba i am with you on that issue and the Ozokwo guy is so good
Re: Bosso And Bala Are The Bane Of The Flying Eagles Team by DisGuy: 7:23pm On Jul 11, 2007
Dr Tee say what you have in mind stop beating around the bush.

BTw where is bala and bosso from i think that's what we are getting at ain't it?
Re: Bosso And Bala Are The Bane Of The Flying Eagles Team by Fadajasi(m): 8:00pm On Jul 11, 2007
What is the question sef?

(1) (Reply)

Ozokwo Or Bala, Who's U20 Captain? / Is This A Good Move For Odemwingie? / Is This A Good Move For Odemwingie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.